CHAPTER TWO

WARNING, This chapter contains;

Gun usage,

You have been warned‼️

_________________________________________

"Who.. Are you?? And why are you breaking into my house."

A male with a heavy accent spat out, his voice laced with announce. I felt a shiver run up my back, as my hand clutched onto my arm. I stepped back, now inches away from the door. My eyes darted to the gun, as I grew a nervous smile.

"Oh uhm.. You.. Im.. I'm uhm your new.. Roommate??"

I stuttered out, sounding like an idiot. I glanced into his grey eyes, as he looked even madder. I don't think he believes me.

.

I was right.

He lifted the pistol, aiming it straight to my forehead. My bangs were swept to the side, as I felt the cool tip of the gun on my head. I step further back, before falling into the door. Remember how I left it an inch open?? Yeah well, it fully opened.

I fell. Onto the floor.

The three men in the kitchen took note of this, as one of them came to the door. They found me, sitting in the door frame. With an angry red boy towered over me. The green guy stared at us for a second, before rolling his eyes.

"Tord! What did I say about guns in the house!? They're dangerous."

Another man, with a purple hoodie stepped into the picture.

"Since when did you care about danger??

He said with some stupid tone, stuffing his face with a cookie. Green man ignored him, huffing annoyedly. I quickly rise to my feet, patting down my black skirt as I try not to embarrass myself even more. The green one looks at me, before wrapping an arm around me.

"Welcome to your new house!! You must be... Uh.. The new person!! Yay."

You can't help but feel a little unsafe, though manage to form a fake smile.

"Y/N. Nice to meet you.. Sir."

The gun guy gives you a dirty look before shoving past you too. If it wasn't for greens arm, you probably would've fell. At least one of them is nice..

"Don't mind Tord, he's just like that."

The British sounding guy reassured, as your expression softens. You gotta just ignore people like that.. Right? Sounds like the best thing to do. You sigh, before speaking up.

"So, whats.. Your name??"

You ask, as his arm drops to his side. He hadn't moved back though.

"Edward Goldwyn, or just Edd for short. Nice to meet you, y/n."

You smile at him, as you notice the purple one dissapearing. God they seem weird, but a kinda nice weird.? I don't know.

Edd grabs your hand, dragging you into the house. You stumble behind. He seemed so eagar to show you around, probably cause he knew you have a good job.