s1-chapter 12.5

'wear a maid outfit for me as my Christmas gift,'

YUZURIHA'S brain was stuck in a frustratingly repetitive loop, repeating the same exact sentence over and over again. Shun had brought him back to the mansion, and now, Yuzuriha was sitting in the bathtub inside the bathroom, washing himself after being out in the freezing snow.

Yuzuriha sat in the bathtub, relaxing himself and closing his eyes. Despite the fact that his imagination was playing out a scene of him wearing a maid outfit, he grunted, splashing the water forcefully with his arms in a frustrated manner.

After a few minutes of bathing, Yuzuriha stood up and wiped himself off with a towel, wrapping the robe around his body. As soon as he finished putting it on, the bathroom was knocked on, as someone tried to enter.

Yuzuriha knew it was shun since he would always knock twice. He walked towards the door, opening it.

 He walked towards the door, opening it

Yuzuriha was completely correct. It was indeed shun, in his usual black clothes. He was unsure about shun needing to use the bathroom, so he politely asked him. "Excuse me, do you need to use the bathroom now? I'm still using it," Yuzuriha said.

In response, shun chuckled softly and replied, "Ah, I've showered in another bathroom. So no need. I'm here to give you your new clothes." He then handed yuzuriha a box, which was wrapped with a ribbon.

"New clothes?", yuzuriha raised his eyebrows, feeling suspicious about his sudden appreciation.

"Yes, sweetheart. And please hurry up, dinner is almost done. I'll wait for you.", he gave yuzuriha a wink.

Yuzuriha rolled his eyes and felt a bit disgusted by shun's naughty wink. Yuzuriha forcefully snatched away the box from shun's hands, not giving him a chance to react. Yuzuriha quickly shut the bathroom door on him and locked it tightly.

'this better not be the maid's outfit-', yuzuriha spoke in his thoughts as he unwrapped the ribbon off the box, opening it gently.

As soon as he saw the 'new clothes' given from shun, his eyes widened in annoyance. It was indeed a maid outfit as expected. Yuzuriha grunted in frustration. There's no way he's going to wear it for him!

'this jerk!' yuzuriha cursed his husband in his thoughts.

•••

AFTER awhile, yuzuriha was still in the bathroom and was trying on the maid outfit, which was quite soft to the touch.

He was standing in front of the mirror, admiring his reflection in the soft fabric, but was unable to reconcile it with the fact that it was a maid outfit and that he was a boy, so that made him look rather naughty.

He was struggling to process the whole situation. "I look like a slut.", he insulted himself. Yuzuriha had enough of looking at himself, therefore, he tried unzipped it from the back.

Despite the fact that he was struggling to process this new situation, something unexpected came into the mix, which only made his frustration build up even further.

"What the-?! Are you fricking kidding me??!!" he yelled, having caught the zipper in his hand. But as he tried to pull it open, the zipper broke, which made him even angrier.

"Huh?!" Yuzuriha was stunned and started to panic. "Oh my god!! For fuck's sake!!", he cursed, unsure of what to do after the zipper broke in his hand.

Just then, the bathroom door was thrown open, and this time, shun didn't even bother knocking before coming barging in. This made Yuzuriha even more flustered.

"Mi amor, let's eat now-", shun was stunned as soon as he entered.

Yuzuriha glanced at shun in surprise, not having time to cover himself up since he was in the maid outfit. He felt very vulnerable and exposed like this.

Shun looked surprised at first, but then slowly began to feel a hot sensation within his body as he watched yuzuriha in his "precious" maid outfit.

His eyes drifted down towards the outfit and he pointed at it, a smile breaking out on his face. "I didn't expect you to wear this now, my sweet yuzuriha," he said, taking a step closer to him.

Once more, shun slowly made his way towards yuzuriha. He pushed yuzuriha's body against the bathroom wall, holding him in place as he stared at him hungrily. Yuzuriha was unable to respond, being helpless and unable to resist the advances being made by shun.

Shun slowly moved closer, his body pinning yuzuriha against the bathroom walls. He said, "let's  have our own kind of dinner here.." as he licked his lips while staring at yuzuriha with a hungry look. Yuzuriha froze up, feeling scared and helpless in this situation.

'i guess I'm the dinner here.'

•••

BONUS

WHILE the two were having their fun in the bathroom, mother takami and father takami were having dinner together at the dining table. Their children, fushiguro and rihanna were studying somewhere with their friends.

Father takami was waiting for the married couple, mother was already eating the meal dinner.

"Where are those two?", father mumbled to himself and mother heard his words.

"Let those two be. Probably doing their personal stuff.", mother rolled her eyes while father sighed in defeat, proceeding to start eating.

•••