Chapter 6

The sun rose as it shone brightly. Nam ra woke up and stretched her arms.

Then she walked to the window. Suddenly, a hand was on her shoulder. She spun around in surprise to see...

Su hyeok.

"Hey, Prez. Whatcha doing?"

She glanced out the window, emotionless as always.

"I don't think we're gonna make it."

Su hyeok raised an eyebrow.

"Don't say that. We'll make it together."

He hugged her tightly. Her eyes widened in surprise. To prevent herself from blushing, she let go and went to sit beside Su ah.

Su ah yawned loudly.

"Morning, Sis."

Nam ra responded.

"Good morning, Su ah."

A hoarse voice beside them interrupted.

"Not a good morning at all: there's a zombie apocalypse happening, the room smells like shit because Dae su shitted and we are all gonna die."

"Pessimistic much, Cheong san?"

Wu jin responded to Cheong san. Su ah giggled at Wu jin's response. Then her eyes widened with surprise.

She forgot she was lying on Wu jin's shoulder.

She immediately got off him. He smiled at her.

"Morning, Su ah."

She grinned.

"Morning, Wu jin!!"

Everyone started waking up after that.

Then, they started discussing plans of how to get another phone. They had lost the previous one.

Cheong san and Su hyeok volunteered to get the phone.

"Are you sure you guys are going to be okay?"

Onjo sounded concerned. They nodded. Cheong san and Su hyeok waved to them goodbye before heading out the window.

They carefully made their way out the window and into a classroom.

"Let's just get on and g-"

"SHH!"

Cheong san shushed Su hyeok. They saw Eun ji, the girl whom Su hyeok had tried to help the other day.

"Fuck everyone!!"

She banged the phones on ge ground, hoping to crush them. Cheong san did a hand signal to Su hyeok. Su hyeok nodded.

Cheong san quietly crawled to the phones on the ground and picked one up.

However, Eun ji turned around and saw him. She growled softly.

"YOU FUCKERS!!"

She ran after Cheong san, as he threw the phone go Su hyeok.

"Go without me!!"

Cheong san shouted to Su hyeok loudly. Su hyeok raised an eyebrow as Cheong san ran out off the classroom.

Eun ji spotted Su hyeok and ran toward him. Luckily, he managed to get out in time.

He climbed all the way back to the place where his friends were.

They all crowded around to help. Nam ra noticed that Onjo was holding Su hyeok but shook off the feelings.

Su ah patted her sister's back comfortingly, knowing that Nam ra felt upset.