ONE

harry put his airpods in as he took his seat on the train. he's just finished a sidemen shoot and was more than happy to be on his way home, his eyes drooping already. if he wasn't so scarred from accidentally falling asleep on the train a few years earlier and awakening to school kids taking photos of him, he'd have let himself nap but he knew it wasn't an option at the moment so instead he opened the twitter app.

he checked his tl for a while before a notif from freezy came through on whattsapp on the troops groupchat.

cal :
you're not gonna believeeee what she said. it's about three minutes in. link

he clicked it, immediately intrigued as he saw it was a gkbarry podcast with camilla. he didn't know much about her but he wondered what she could have said to make cal send it to the groupchat.

"right guys so today we have a very special guest, miss number one in the charts!" grace jokes before continuing "camilla! do you wanna tell them what you're here promoting?"

"see she gets me on this low budget podcast and makes me run it." you joke and she bursts out laughing. "okay no kidding i actually begged my assistant to sort this and grace knows that."

"no dont because i'll actually cry to be honest because i'm obsessed with you." grace admits honestly, a hand over her chest and you shake your head.

"oh shut up i've literally watched every episode." you admit and she widens her eyes.

"really? who was your favourite guest?" she asks and you don't even have to think about it before you're answering.

"faith kelly a million percent, im obsessed with her as well." you admit and she nods.

"that was actually such a good one! awe love faith bless her with little olive as well." grace smiles and you nod.

"no she's literally so cute i can't handle it." you gush and grace nods along.

"do you know faith?" she asks and you shake your head no.

"i followed her on instagram and she followed me back to be fair but i've never spoken to her or anything. im shy." you joke before leaning over to the table and grabbing your drink.

"so do you know her because of sidemen or?" grace asks, suddenly very intrigued.

"yeah sidemen." you nod and she makes a shocked face. "what?" you laugh at her reaction.

"im sorry you, number one in the uk charts right now, are watching the sidemen?" she asks and you shrug, laughing at her.

"i've always watched them! wasn't ksi number one too?"

"im sorry this is baffling to me. who's your favourite?" she asks and you internally cringe.

"i have the biggest crush on harry i can't even lie i know it's so embarrassing to admit." you turn to the camera. "please do not send this to him or i'll literally die of embarrassment."

"no to be fair i think everyone fancies harry, sorry bill." she smirks before going serious again. "okay back to what we're promoting, your new single!"

harry couldn't help but smirk, you were obviously more than attractive. you were absolutely gorgeous and he couldn't help feeling his chest swell at how you fancied him.

he made note to finish the rest of the podcast later before going back on to twitter and searching your name. as he pulled up your account he almost immediately spotted the 'follows you' and smirked again. he hit the follow button and then went onto your instagram with the link in your bio. follow back.

he followed you there too and let himself scroll a little before going back to your most recent post.

liked by faithlouisak and others camilla thank u @gkbarry_ for having me and getting me very drunk at 11am i love you

camilla thank u @gkbarry_ for having me and getting me very drunk at 11am i love you

he liked the post and texted cal back.

_
a/n
hello sorry this was short!! i just wanted to get this first chapter up so we can move on and get into it.