I picked my food tray up and walked to the table Gorya and Hana were sitting at.
"Is anything bothering you? You look upset. Are you still thinking about yesterday?” Hana asked Gorya.

Gorya nodded.I sat down at the table.

“But thank you for giving me a warning yesterday. Otherwise, I might have helped him and gotten in trouble myself.” She said.

I was thinking about what my father had said yesterday. “If you can’t rule a school, you can’t rule anything.”

“Hey” Gorya tapped my arm and said “Hana and I have decided to focus on school work and stay nice and quiet and safe until graduation.” I nodded smiling at them both and we fist bumped each other.

“I have to go” said Hana

“See you" said Gorya, while I waved my hand.

A couple of seconds later I heard a clatter of utensils. I see Hana’s food on the floor with spaghetti on Thyme’s shoes.

“Is this your way of approaching a guy? Thyme asked.

With her head hung low, I hear Hana apologize to Thyme.

“I am so sorry. I didn’t mean to.   I’ll have your shoes cleaned or buy you a new pair” she says beginning to sob.

“Buy a new pair? Do you know what kind of shoes these are? These are tailor-made In Paris” he said.

I scoffed internally. “You didn’t have to go that far to get an ugly pair of shoes” I thought.

“Hey Thyme. Don’t be like that. She’s cute” said MJ.

“Thyme, I want to make it up to you. I’ll do whatever it takes, just as long as you forgive me. She said reaching to hold his hand while it pulled it out of her hold.

He smiled sarcastically before saying “You can do everything. What should it be then?”

The students started suggesting the punishment before one said “Or lick them”. All of them started to approve of his idea, even Thyme. He forwarded his foot ordering her to lick it clean and promising to forgive her if she did that.

It was going too far. How could he behave in such a cheap way despite his financial background and in a school like this? I saw Gorya clench her fists. We both looked at each other and nodded before she banged her hand on the table. The cafeteria went silent. All eyes were on us including F4’s.

Gorya walked up to Thyme

“What do you think you’re doing?” He asked. When Gorya didn’t reply, he said “Answer me.”

“I think it’s too much “She said.

Thyme’s eyes widened in surprised with anger evident in them.

“What did you just say? “He asked

Before Gorya could reply, I said “She said, she thinks it’s too much and moreover, Hana did you a favor. Those shoes look hideous.” I said.If we go down, we go down together. Thyme looked like he was ready to pounce on me any second.

Me being more disrespectful to Thyme may reduce the chances of Gorya getting a red card. I may be acting stupid but I am willing to put myself in harm’s way. At least then my father will talk to Roselyn put an end to this game for good.

“Can you forgive her? “Asked Gorya “Please spare her”

“Do you both dare to order me around?”

Gorya began to retort but went silent when she looked at his face.

“Sure…Sure. I forgive your friend as per your orders. “Thyme said and walked to Hana.

“You’re lucky to have such good friends”. He said and walked away not before standing next to me and sparing me a glance. The rest of the members followed him.

The rest of the day went in a trance.