³

What is wrong with you all?” asked P’Phupha with a bleeding nose and bruise on his face.

Gorya, Hana and I were currently standing in the Kocher stadium watching him get beaten, all because he tried to expose f4.

“Why would you let F4 force us to play this game? Open your eyes. If we work together we can stop it” He said.

A metal can hit his head. Everyone started booing. He looked helpless. I felt helpless. Me standing up for him would not make any difference rather I would be standing next to him getting the same treatment and moreover all the evidence he had collected have been erased by F4.

The bullies started hitting him again.

“Stop” said the guy in an animal print coat, looking like the embodiment of the saying ‘Money can’t buy style.’ He looked familiar though. “Can’t you see? Do you think I ordered them to bully you?.......That’s not it. Doesn’t everyone want to do this anyway?”

“What do you mean?” P’Phupha asked.

And Mr. No fashion sense went on to preach about how the world felt suffocating and everyone needed an outlet to take their frustration out and that F4 was only giving them the permission to do that anonymously and  walked away after patting P'Phupa's cheek while another guy of F4 with glasses said “Make sure he gets out alive” to Jane and her minions.

I scoffed. “Was that all you had to say. Yeah, like you care anyways? Even if Phupha was hurt badly, shutting down a case filed against F4 would barely make a dent in your pockets” I thought and saw Gorya gripping the railing tight.

Gorya and I then went to the rooftop. Hana said she didn't want to come.

I thought we were going to get some fresh air and took my phone out to take some pictures of the sky.

"What the hell is wrong with this school?"

My phone almost fell of my hands with Gorya's unexpected yell.

While she went on with screaming profanities, I was busy clicking pictures of her.

Once she was done bursting my eardrum,she left saying "That felt nice

Once she was done bursting my eardrum,she left saying "That felt nice." Yeah for sure it did.

My phone chimed."No classes today" it read. I have been taking Taekwondo classes since 5th grade because my parents once got a threat of  my abduction.

I walked over to the fort of desks at corner of the rooftop laughing at the photos I took of Gorya and sat on a table.
A couple of seconds later, I saw something shift in front of me. It is a person-was all I could register before performing a cut kick that landed on the person's face because 'HE' was sitting.

"Ouch. Jeez,calm down" he said holding his bleeding lip.

It was the tall guy in F4 who left the stadium in the middle of the bullying earlier that morning.
"Sorry,but you shouldn't have been sitting here silently. I imagined you to a creep." I said as I bent down to examine his lip. It was bruised and bleeding. I felt bad but then I stood straight remembering that he is a part of F4.
"What you guys are doing is really bad. Karma is a boomerang you know." I said.
"I know" he said
"Then why don't you try stopping it?" I asked.

He went quiet.
"Anyways, I've got to go. Sorry for your lip though" I said and left.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
A/N
Thank you if you have come this far.

Sooo how are you guys liking it?Let me know by commenting and send suggestions if possible.