First Day of School

*Isabella's pov.*
When I woke up today to the sound of my alarm coming from my phone. Today was my first day of high school as a junior. I was excited because I got to see my best friend Palveen, I hadn't seen her all summer. I had about an hour to get ready for school. I took a shower got dressed and went downstairs. I was texting Palveen.

P: Palveen I: Isabella

I: Hey do u want to walk to school together?
P: No I'm taking the bus
I: Okay see you at school bye
P: Bye
End convo.

I could drive but I didn't have a car so I would just walk to school. I didn't mind walking I lived close by the high school. I was at the high school and I seen Palveen.

*Palveen's pov.*
I got off the bus and seen my best friend Isabella. I went up to her and said "Hey." She said "hey" back then she gave me a hug. The bell rung and it was time for class. Isabella and I had two classes together they were math and gym. It was third period it was math I was excited to see Isabella. We didn't really like them teacher Ms . Sanders she pretty much hated us. I think it was because we talked to much. Next it was lunch I sat by Isabella. Next period was gym I was not looking forward to this I hate gym. The class was playing basketball I was on the same team as Isabella. We won I was so excited I thought we would have lost the other team was way better. I was walking home to Isabella's house with her.She was making a new video for her YouTube channel. I asked "What are you singing for today's video?"

*Isabella's pov.*
I responded "Air by Shawn Mendes." We reached my house and unlocked the door. Palveen would always help me film my videos. I finished the video and uploaded it. It had lots of veiws. After we were done filming Palveen left to go home.
_________________________________________
Sorry if it sucks it is my first time writing. But I hoped you guys liked it. Thanks for reading
~Jenelle