My Turn to Sing

*Palveen's pov.*
So today was the day I'm going to rap on Isabella and I's channel. I haven't been rapping lately because the songs Isabella have been choosing don't have rap. So today we're posting Fancy by Iggy Azalea. Today we're filming the video at my house Isabella was coming to my house. She knocked on the door I let her in and from then we started filming. Isabella was going to film the video today. Isabella asked "What song are you posting today?" I said "Fancy by Iggy Azalea."

*Isabella's pov.*
So when I was film the camera stop recording. Palveen had to film it again and she wasn't to happy about that. Palveen didn't want to film the video again. She got mad at me and said "GET OUT." So I left without saying anything to Palveen.

*Palveen's pov.*
I had said "GET OUT" to Isabella. It was more of a yell, I regret it as soon as I said it. Isabella walked out without saying a word. I assume she started walking home. I over reacted, I felt bad yelling at her. So I decided call her and say sorry. I was calling it she didn't answer. So was going to walk over to her house which wasn't that far away. I yelled to my mom that was upstairs " I'm leaving." She replied "Okay be safe" then I left.
*At Isabella's house*
I knocked on the door Ms.Stevens answered I asked "Is Isabella here I need to talk to her." Ms. Stevens replied "No she went for a walk." I immediately knew where she was.

*Isabella's pov.*
I went to my secret hideout yes I have a secret hideout. I know it seems childish but I have one. It is in the park the hideout is behind this little office building, one wall is completely surrounded bushes. I found it one day because Palveen and I were playing with a volleyball and it went back there. There was a log in the hideout I would go back there when I was sad or mad. Then I heard a faint sound it was someone saying "Isabella." I knew it was Palveen, I really didn't want to talk to her but I came out of the hideout. Then she came up to me and apologized to me. She said "I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that I regret yelling at you once I did it." I replied "Okay I except your apology." We made up so then we went Palveen's house to finish the video and upload it.
_________________________________________
Sorry I haven't updated in a while I couldn't think of anything. But thanks for reading I hope you liked it.
~Jenelle