C.I - Attack on New York

Warning: This story contains blood, death, and swearing

It was a normal day at school, and Jay was sitting in physics class. He just finished the assignment and was looking at his phone. Some of the kids were talking, and others were chilling, and some were sleeping. Jay leaned against the glass, looking at the rain dropping down the glass. "Hey Jay?" Asked another boy. "Yeah, Tony?" Jay replied. Tony was one of Jay's friends/ acquaintances. "Can you help me out on this problem?" Tony points to a part of the question. "How do you build up static electricity?" Read the question.

"Rubbing causes static electricity to build up." Jay says. "OK, thanks." Tony said as he started to write down. Jay leans back on the window and continues looking at the rain. The hairs on his hand started to stand up, and he felt goosebumps on his skin. Time felt like it slowed down, and the clock moved slowly. Jay looked around and felt a strange gut feeling. His fight or flight senses kicked. Jay was very confused at what was going on. He looked at the speaker as if he were expecting something. He would be proven correct.

"All students and staff at the school, the city issued an evacuation order to all citizens of the state. Please leave the vicinity as quickly and safely as possible!" The speaker blared. The students of Jay's physics class looked confused and some worried. Jay's spider sense kicked in after the speaker finished. He pulled Tony out of the way as a car shot through the class and landed on a group of unfortunate students. Jay looked at the blood and heard screams and cries. He was in a state of shock as he looked at the blood. All he thought was he could've saved them. He looks to his side to see a crowd running and screaming. He is suddenly snaped out of his state of shock by his Spider sense, he barely dodges a giant piece of building that flew directly at the classroom, going through the hallway and killing even more students and teachers.

Jay immediately recognized the situation and ran to go for his suit. He bored and weave out of the crowd before he got to his locker and ran to a vent. He snuck into a classroom and crawled into a vent. The screams echo in the vent as he puts his suit on. Now, becoming Spider-Man, or as he pefered, Spider-Blue

Spider-Blue swung out the vents and landed on the roof of the building

Spider-Blue swung out the vents and landed on the roof of the building. He looked around, but he was slightly shaken up from the deaths of the people he couldn't save, but Pushes through. He looks up to see fire and destroyed buildings, along with the siloute of a giant creature.

His Spider sense starts going haywire. To the point it started to hurt. "Argh.... Spider sense is going haywire. But to what.... Oh shoot..." He dodges a giant foot smashing down on the school. The force knocked him back to a building separate from the school. He recovers and uses his web wings to break his fall. He slides on a building. As he regained his composer, he heard a voice. "Ah damn it! I missed that little bug! But it was satisfying to hear the sounds of these little creatures pop under my gigantic foot. Mmmhh~ the screams and crunchs is arousing~" The mysterious femnuine creature said in a very sudctively.

Spider-Blue looks up to look at this gigantic creature. She looks human, a red wearing a dress with red heals. The only difference is that she was almost the size of a building. The Giantess looks at Spider-Blue. She smirks, as if happy to see him. Spider-Blue tilts his head in confusion as she looks at him. He gets in a defensive stance. The Giantess walks over to him, crushing the people Bellow her. The Giantess seemed intrigued to see Spider-Blue. "It's wonderful to see the 3rd Spider-Man in this city. You might be worth my time." The Giantess said cheeky. "Worth you're time? And what makes you think you're worth mine. I got like millions of people to save. So can you hault whatever you want with. Me so I can go?" The Giantess paused. She appeared to be thinking, "OK, fine. I can wait for you to prepare." She said. "Wait, really, how very tho -" Spider-Blue says before Giantess cuts him off by punching down on the building. Spider-Blue dodges out the way the Giantess attempts to grab him in the air, knocking the building over. She caught him with her two fingers. Her fingers are almost as big as Spider-Blue's body. The Giantess giggles and seems amused. "Did you actually think that I was gonna let you go? No, these humans have bored me, and I want to have some fun as I destroy this miserable city with my friends!" She says excitedly as she applies more strength to her fingers, attempting to crush Spider-Blue.

Spider-Blue takes note of what she says about there being more. He feels frightened to hear more like her are here. But that does explain the situation a bit better. The Giantess applies more preasure to her finger, her face filled with excitement as she slowly starts to overpower Spider-Blue. He notices and kicks flips of the Giantess fingers, surprising her as he web sings and kicks her too a building. She is surprised by the humans' strength. Despite being so small, she actually felt a little pain in her gut from the tiny kick. "Oh, seems like you won't be a mere pushover. Let's have some fun -"Giantess says, but then realizes that Spider-Blue isn't there. Frustrated, she kicks a building and crushes some unfortunate souls who were running from her. Blood flew everywhere as her foot smashed down on the poor citizens.

With Spider-Blue, he used his web wings to sour across Manhatten, looking for his hospital. He was racing to get his father out of the hospital. Spider-Blue entered Manhatten and looked down at all the chaos. The Police are trying to get everyone to calm down. Some are trample over, and some race to get away. Spider-Blue flies in a dust cloud, obscuring his vision. He coughs and flies lower to get out of the dust cloud. His Spider senses start aggressively tingling. Causing him to free fall as his head began to hurt. He barely manages to dodge a pale hand, attempting to grab him. He web swings to a building and lands. He looks up to see a less bulky Giantess with blonde hair and bright blue eyes. Her eyes glow in the dust as she walks out and looks at Spider-Blue in awe.

"Well, that's a neat SFX trick. Looks more realistic than most Hollywood blockbusters now a days." Spider-Blue commented to himself. But now's not the time to make jokes. Which feels usual to Spider-Blue as he jokes around in dark situations sometimes. The Giantess look seems to go from curiosity to excitement after confirming who she sees. "Oh my! It really is you! You're here just as I expected. Thank God none of the other girls crushed you yet!" She says cheerfully as she jumps up and down, crushing some of the citizens Bellow him. "You a fan? Wouldn't it have been better to meet up at Vid con or something instead of destroying the whole city?" Spider-Blue comments. The giant girl doesn't seem to care about the destruction or his comment as she smiles at Spider-Blue, making him uncomfortable. He notices how she's creeping up slowly, to make it seem like she's not moving when she is, like a person catching a tiny creature, fitting for the situation, it seems.

The girl lunches forward, Spider-Blue jumps, but his leg is caught, and the momentum of his jump in the sudden stop hurts Spider-Blue's leg. As he yelps. The Giantess wraps her fingers around him, trapping him. Spider-Blue Grunts as he looks up to the Giantess sparkling eyes. "I caught you!" The Giantess cheers. Spider-Blue Squirms trying to wiggle out. The Giantess giggles as she holds Spider-Blue up to her face. "Don't squrim don't squrim, I'm not gonna hurt ya silly." She giggles. "Not yet, at least." She said, poking the little man she has in her grasp. She starts to walk and playful jumps on smaller buildings, crushing the people. All Spider-Blue could do is watch as he struggles to lift her tight grip off of him. His struggle only amuses her as she joyfully walks outside of Manhatten to the waters. He steps create waves, and she crushes boats. Spider-Blue looks up as he sees another Giantess. Standing in the middle. She had long black hair, blackish purplish shirt, black shorts, and combat boots on.

She looks back, too see the silver hair Giantess. "Ursa, look at who I found!" The silver hair Giantess said. The Giantess, who is named Ursa, walks up to her and stares at Spider-Blue. "Hmmm.... not so intemdating when up close. You look quite adorable if I say so myself." Ursa says as she examines Spider-Blue. Her purple eyes glow as she stares at him. "If you all wanted my autograph, you could've just asked ya know," Spider-Blue says as his Spider sense triggers. He looks to see 3 other Giantess, including the red haird Giantess he met earlier. "If I were you, I would keep my mouth shut, Hunan." A Giantess with brown hair said. The Giantess circle around Spider-Blue...

To be continued