19 | sleepy drones

Step step.

Uzi was walking as the snow underneath her crunched softly.

She looked around, scanning the area. She was looking N as she wanted to talk with him.

But what she saw...

Was a little disassembly drone laying on the ground.

"N!?" Uzi said as her eyes widened.

His visor had "error". Something must've happened that caused him to pass out on the cold snow.

Uzi grabbed onto N's hand. "Come on, N! Wake up!" She said as she dragged him through the freezing cold. She dragged him until they reached the space pod. She left him there as she climbed in.

Her eyes widened, seeing V's head rest on the controls as her visor also had 'error'

Uzi blinked, wondering who or what was causing the two to pass out.

She stood there thinking a bit. Suddenly, Uzi groaned in fusteration.

"Now I have to drag V too!" She said. She climbed out of the space pod a bit to see N still laying on the snow, completely motionless.

Uzi lowered in eyes, annoyed as she climbed back down into the space pod.

"V! I know you probably can't hear me... but please stand up and get out of the space pod." Uzi said.

She didn't want to drag the disassembly drone out.. especially since there's a ladder.

But V didn't respond as her visor kept flickering 'error, error' over and over again.

Uzi sighed as she grabbed V's arm.

Uzi tried using her wings as she tried to carry V out of the space pod.

Minutes later, she finally did it.

She landed onto the snow as she dropped V next to N.

Uzi's wings went away as she placed her hands on her hips, thinking whether or not she should drag both disassembly drones home.

She turned her gaze to the sky. "Where's Thad when I need him." She mumbled.

..........

At the destroyed school.

Thad was helping rebuild it. No one knows who really destroyed the school, and the cameras were malfunctioning when it all happened so no one could proof anything, and no one knew who caused it...

No one but Thad.

He was the only worker drone who knew what happened.

He had a worried look on his face as he hammered down a nail into the wall. As the memories of Uzi chasing him around the school hungry for oil with the absolute solver symbol in the middle of her visor flooded his mind.

His hands started to shake in fear a bit. As the worried look on his visor switched to fear.

"What's wrong, Thad? Why do you look so worried for?" A worker drone said with a smile.

Thad perked up as he turned his gaze to the worker drone. He gave the worker drone a fake smile. "No reason!" He said. "I just... I want to know who caused this mess." He lied.

"We all do. But it seems like none of the cameras were able to capture anything." The worker drone shrugged.

Eventually, Thad walked into one of the classrooms where he first saw Uzi in her solver form.

It's destroyed now, but he could still see a lot of it. The fresh oil that he once saw was all dried up. caution tape was scattered around the ground. The little robo cockroaches... half were dead while the other half struggled to keep the area clean, cleaning up bits of dried up oil and dust on the ground.