Prologue

It was a normal day in Olympus. Hera was yelling at Zeus for cheating on her again, Athena and Poseidon were fighting, Aphrodite and Ares were sending each other flirty looks while he sharpened his knife, Hades was arguing with Demeter about Persephone and eating cereal, and Artemis was telling Apollo to stop flirting with her Hunters, when a bright light appeared dropping a bunch of teenagers and another group of people stopping all of the Olympians fighting and making them turn their attention to the teens.

"How did you get here!?" Zeus demanded. The teenagers all stood up and looked at them, while the group of unknown people looked around in confusion. "If we knew, we'd go back, Uncle Z. Besides, Annie and I still didn't find Percy." A dark haired girl spoke. "Which reminds me." The dark haired girl remembered, turning to Hera. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH HIM!? WHAT DO WANT FROM US!?" The girl demanded. "SILENCE CRYSTAL GRACE!" Hera demanded.

The Fates then appeared. "We brought you all here to watch the future to prevent death." The First Fate started. "To prevent fights." The Second Fate continued. "But, most of all to finally bring to light, how being a demigod is." The Third Fate finished. "Introduce yourselves." The Fates said in unison, before disappearing.

"Zeus. King of the Gods, God of the sky, lightning, thunder, law, and order."

"There are gods!?" Asked a shocked Stiles.

Holly's eyes widened. She didn't think her friends and family from Beacon Hills would be here.

"Poseidon. King of the sea, God of the sea, storms, earthquakes, and horses."

"Demeter. Goddess of the harvest, agriculture, fertility, and sacred law."

"Aphrodite. Goddess of love, lust, passion, pleasure, beauty, and sexuality."

"Athena. Goddess of wisdom, warfare, and handicraft."

"Artemis. Goddess of nature, childbirth, wildlife, the hunt, sudden death, animals, virginity, young women, and archery. Twin of Apollo."

"Apollo. God of oracles, healing, archery, music and arts, light, knowledge, herds and flocks, and protection of the young. Twin of Artemis."

"Ares. God of war and courage."

"Hephaestus. God of fire, volcanoes, metalworking, artisans, metallurgy, carpenters, forges, sculpting, and blacksmiths."

"Hermes. God of boundaries, roads and travelers, thieves, athletes, shepherds, commerce, speed, cunning, and wit Psychopomp and divine messenger."

"Dionysus. God of wine, vegetation, fertility, festivity, ritual madness, religious ecstasy, and theatre."

"Hades. King of the underworld and God of the dead and riches."

"Persephone. Queen of the underworld
Goddess of spring, the dead, the underworld, grain, and nature."

"Thanatos. Personification of Death."

"Hestia. Goddess of the domestic and civic hearth, the home, sacred and sacrificial fire, virginity, family, and the state."

"Boreas. God of the north wind, storms, and winter."

"Khione. Daughter of Boreas. Goddess of Snow."

"Grover Underwood. Satyr."

"Annabeth Chase. Daughter of Athena."

"Clarisse La Rue. Daughter of Ares."

"Thalia Grace. Daughter of Zeus and Lieutenant of Artemis."

"Leo Valdez. I don't know who my godly parent is."

Hephaestus realized something and snapped his fingers making his symbol appear over Leo's head.

The Greek demigods kneeled.

"Hail, Leo Valdez. Son of Hephaestus, god of fire, volcanoes, metalworking, artisans, metallurgy, carpenters, forges, sculpting, and blacksmiths."

"Piper McLean. I don't know who my godly parents is."

Aphrodite snapped her fingers and a dove appeared above Piper's head along with her blessing.

"Hail, Piper McLean. Daughter of Aphrodite, Goddess of love, lust, passion, pleasure, beauty, and sexuality."

"I'm Conner-"
"-And I'm Travis Stroll. Sons of Hermes."

"Will Solace. Son of Apollo."

"Drew Tanaka. Daughter of Aphrodite."

"Katie Gardner. Daughter of Demeter."

"Miranda Gardiner. Daughter of Demeter."

"Butch Walker. Son of Iris."

"Lou Ellen Blackstone. Daughter of Hecate."

"Tyson. Cyclops, son of Poseidon."

"Chiron. Centaur and Trainer of Heroes."

"Crystal Holly Noella Khione Grace. Daughter of Boreas. Sister of Khione and Thalia. I go by Holly. Werewolf-Demigod hybrid. Some of you know me as Cora Hale."

The people of Beacon Hills who know Holly looked at her surprised.

"Nico Di Angelo. Son of Hades."

"Nico!? Where have you been!? You look pale and skinny! Have you eaten!? Have you slept!?" Holly demanded, her mother hen side coming out.

"Reyna Ramírez-Arellano. Daughter of the Roman Goddess, Bellona."

"There are Roman demigods!?" The Greek Demigods cried.

Holly smiled at the sight of her best friend from Camp Jupiter.

"Frank Zhang. Son of Mars."

"Hazel Levesque. Daughter of Pluto."

Hades eyes widened. Hazel was supposed to be dead.

"Jason Grace. Son of Zeus or Jupiter?" Jason questioned.

Reyna turned towards Jason in surprise.

"Percy Jackson. Son of Neptune or Poseidon?"

Holly and Annabeth turned towards him with wide eyes.

"Where in the Hades have you been, Seaweed Brain!?" Holly demanded.

"Who are you and how do you know me!?" Percy asked.

"I'm your best friend." Holly laughed with teary eyes.

"I only remember a name. Annabeth. Blonde. Grey eyes."

Annabeth looked like she could cry. "That's me."

"Derek Hale. Werewolf."

"Malia Tate. Were-Coyote."

"Stiles Stilinski. Human."

"Lydia Martin. Banshee."

"Kira Yukimura. Kitsune. Daughter of Hephaestus."

"Allison Argent. Hunter."

"Jackson Whittemore. Werewolf-Demigod hybrid. Son of Khione."

"Brett Talbot. Werewolf-Demigod hybrid. Son of Apollo."

"Theo Raeken. Chimera-Demigod hybrid. Son of Apollo."

"Liam Dunbar. Werewolf."

"Isaac Lahey. Werewolf."

"Scott McCall. True Alpha."

"Aiden Steiner. Alpha Werewolf."

"Ethan Steiner. Aiden's triplet. Alpha Werewolf."

"Elliot Steiner. Ethan and Aiden's triplet. Alpha Werewolf."

"Chris Argent. Hunter."

"Melissa McCall. Human."

"Noah Stilinski. Human."

"Let's start." Zeus demanded.

Everyone sat down while Holly sat next to Aiden.