Seven

[few weeks later]

Nyeesha Brooks

"I'm going to be so sad." I pouted.

"Stop pouting, I'll be back. You act like I ain't ask you to come with me," he smiled.

"I know but I have a few interviews, you know that" I said.

"Yeah," he responded. "Well my plane's leaving in ten," he said as he cupped my face before kissing my lips.

Our tongues battled each other until he won causing him to gain entrance into my mouth. He then sucked on my tongue before nibbling on my bottom lip before I pulled away trying to catch my breath.

Got damn.

"Why would you just kiss me like it's ya last time?" I asked as I giggled. "FaceTime every night?" I asked.

"Yes Ny, I promise. Love you."

"Love you too," I said before I pecked his lips one last time letting him be on his merry way.

I slowly got into Chance's Mustang already feeling sad that my baby was gone.

"Cheer up Ny, he'll be back before you know it" I told myself as I drove home.

When I got there, I had a gift from Chance on the porch. There was a note attached to the box. I grabbed the note and opened it:

Just for you. Let's seal the deal baby

What's this supposed to mean? I then opened the box to a silver necklace.

It had a heart with the initial CJB and a key attached to it. There was another note underneath it:

Well it looks like you're stuck with me, welcome to your official new home.

It was a house key. I finally actually live here.

I then texted him.

Chano 😚♥️| 2:56pm: Thanks for the key and necklace. I really appreciate it, that means I get to pay for things now 😜

Since I knew his flight was a few hours, I decided to take a nap to get some energy.

*

"I know you in here somewhere!" I heard Taylor's voice shout waking me from my slumber.

"Bedroom," I mumbled back but I knew he wouldn't hear me.

"Nyeesha." he stated as he came closer to the room I was in.

"Wassup?" I said as he entered the room finding me.

"Oh you was sleep? My fault." he said.

"It's okay, my alarm should be ringing right now" I said as my alarm went off signaling that it was 8pm. "Wassup?" I asked as I turned it off.

"What you want to do? I don't want you moping around," he said as he sat on the bed next to me.

"Aww thanks, I don't want to go out. How about a movie? You can pick" I suggested.

"Sure, you watch Orange Is The New Black Season 3 just came out." he told me.

"Yes and oh forreal? I've been waiting forever for this." I said as I got excited starting to put it on.