Chapter One

Location: House
Time: 8:15
----------------

"Suraya, wake up its 8:15 sixth form starts soon", Jaylen one of my twin brothers told me. Shit, this means I'm going to be late for my first lesson. I quickly get up and run to the bathroom and start my daily regime for 30 minutes. I go back to my room and put the outfit I choose last night which was a hoody, skinny jeans and my converses. I style my braids ,grab my bag and leave the house quickly. Thank God my sixth-form college is a 10 minute walk from my house, putting my headphones on I start listening to my music.

----------------
Location: Sixth Form
Time: 9:15

I stroll in seeing most of my class members still outside, meaning my teacher wasn't there yet. Today couldn't get any better, I go and sit with some of my friends.

Me: what's up everybody?
Tory: what do you mean 'what's up everybody?' Do you see your time your late! You should be happy that assembly overran so Mr V isn't here yet.
Me: chill Tory, I'm here now it ain't a thing.   

Tory is like the mum of the group shes always looking out for everyone. We continue to talk and my media teacher comes and we start working.

Lesson finally finish so it's break time we go and meet up with everyone else. We have a big group since we all been together since year 7 and others joined on in year 12. So there is Tory, Allie; that's my Chinese don, Denzel; my male best friend, Samuel; one of my day ones and lastly Tenisha; my best friend. These are my main ones I mess with all the time everyone else I'm close with but not like them.

Samuel: I just don't understand why she likes me she's got a BOYFRIEND. How is she trying to touch my chest so freely!
Me: Sam, get used to this happening in every media lesson. she just one some loving give it to her, kola bear .
Allie: why did you call him a kola bear?
Me: Yen called him that in Media, it was too funny you should've been there. Right,Tory ?
Tory: yeah, this story isn't even justice to the situation because it was so mad.

As we are talking Aiden, a good looking, boy in my year walks by. We get on since we are in the same maths class, but we don't communicate outside of it. He walks up to our group,
Aiden: sorry to interrupt but Suraya do you have the maths homework ?
I look at him like 'what?',
Me: yeah I got it why?
He seemed a bit nervous, he wasn't expecting my me being hostile.
Aiden: I need help on this one question before next lesson. So can you help me quickly?
Me: Yeah sure, I see you later guys.
I got my bag and we walked off to the study area.
Aiden: I appreciate this so much, Suraya.
Me: be happy I'm in a good mood boy.
We sit down next to each other with the work I explain it to him and seemed to understand automatically. After finishing we just chat about anything but we are interrupted by his friends.
Jamil: Yo my bruddah what's good and hey Suraya you alright ?
He said but he has a full smirk on, I roll my eyes at him and look anywhere but at him but when I look at the rest of Aiden's friends all had the same expression. I grab my items putting them back in my bag, since I felt nervous over here.
Me: urm, hey Jamil, Aiden I will see you later in maths bye.
I say walking away but I could feel the stares of them, this is not how I thought today would go.

Once walking away I out my headphones in, a bit of music will take my mind off of them him & his friends. You may think overreacting but boys is a foreign situation to me.

Getting to my maths lesson early I greet my teacher and take my normal seat in front of class. Everyone slowly filters in 5 minutes later, Aiden walks in smiling at me, taking the seat behind me. The lesson goes on, Mr Booth goes on about vectors. I hear someone start whispering my name. I turn around to the voice and it's Aiden.

Me: can I help you ?
Aiden: nope I just wanted to say sorry about my friends in the library earlier
Me: I was going to ask you why they all had smirks on there faces. What's the joke? Because I defiantly ain't it !
Aiden: chill Suraya, it ain't that deep.

After hearing that I turned back around to my work not forgetting to cut my eyes at him.

----/----
Please can you give me feedback xx