Kayte's Family

-3RD POV-

Here is Kayte Gallagher St-Pierre's life story;

Kayte was born in London,Great Britain,She stayed there until she was 10 until they moved to Canada Quebec because her dad received a job promotion.Everything was fine until her parents started having billing problems because things were getting bad at their jobs.Even at school Kayte wasn't very fond of her it but she joined the basketball team and people started to accept her.But once she was happy at school,her parents started taking their anger out on her,and by the time Kayte turned 13,Kayte's father left her and Kayte's mum,which caused her mother to go into depression and start drinking every night,sleeping here and there with many man.At one point her mum got a boyfriend,which meant it was Kayte's step father.Kayte's step father was an alcoholic much like her mum but he would beat her and her mother.At one point she decided to ask her friends if she could stay at their place until things calm down when her step father nearly killed her when he pushed her down the stairs.One of her friend accepted,her name was Ashley,who was Kayte's best friend at school.So one night Kayte packed everything she had and left her house while they were sleeping and then lived with them for nearly 2 years until one morning she woke up in Channing Tatum's Ford F-150.But one thing Kayte has never said to anyone,not even her bestfriend was that her mother once stabbed her,much like the nightmare she once had.But it had been Kayte's step father who was discracing her,sending her insults.

So there you go,Kayte's life story,why she doesn't really care about being with Channing or why her mother doesn't "care".