Chapter 10

A week went by and Tina drove her personal car and headed to pick up Jean front the airport. Jean walked with his bag and Tina's personal assistant put the bags into Tina's trunk. Tina went to Jean and bowed to him. Jean bowed back smiling.

Tina:Hi Jean. Welcome to Thailand.

Jean:Thank you. It's beautiful. Does she know I'm in town?

Tina:No I promise she doesn't. She's at the restaurant right now helping the workers set up. Alright we have time so what would you like to do first?

Jean:Drop my things off and meet my sister please. I really miss her.

Tina:I understand. We can get to know each other. We are going to drop his stuff off and head to the restaurant so just follow us and make sure everything is okay. Let's go.

Tina and Jean gets into the car and heads to Heidi place. Jean stayed quiet the whole ride and Tina wanted to get to know him. Jean walked inside and was surprised. Tina walked inside and showed Jean his room. Jean smiled and looked at Tina before walking around the house. Tina just sat on the couch and stared at her phone. Tina started to over think that Jean doesn't like. Tina zoned out so bad she didn't even notice Jean was trying to get her attention.

Jean:Uh.. Noona are you feeling alright?

Tina:Y-yeah sorry Jean.

Jean(smiles):It's okay. Thank you for showing me around. Is it okay if we go see my sister now?

Tina:Y-yes.

Tina immediately went to her car and waited for Jean to get in. After he got in Tina started to drive. It was quiet until Jean slowly started opening to Tina telling her he's adopted and wants the best for Heidi.

Tina:Thank you for trusting me to tell me that.

Jean:Thank you for letting me come to you.

Tina:Is there anything you want to know about me?

Jean:Yeah. Tell me everything.

Tina:Well I'm from here in Thailand. My mom is fully Thai and my stepdad is from American. Engfa and I are not blood related but we see each other as family. I don't have any siblings. Also I'm a lesbian and I'm heavily into doing men things so I can most definitely help you decorate your room. I'm a chef as well.

Jean:So you can cook?

Tina(smiles and gives Jean her phone):Yes. Play whatever you want.

Jean(smiles):My sister likes someone who can cook.

Tina:Really?

Jean:You seem like a perfect match for her. (Sees Heidi calling) My sister is calling you.

Tina:Stay quiet okay? (Answer) Hey Heidi.

Heidi:Your not alone na?

Tina:Mai! I'm with my assistant. Is everything okay?

Heidi:Should I text you?

Tina:Mai! Mai dai!

Heidi:Okay okay geez. Well I'm almost done helping out.

Tina:That's good. I'll be there soon.

Heidi:Your coming to the restaurant? Even better. Then I'll see you soon. Can your assistant understand Thai na?