Chapter 3

Carter in mm

Dante Blue Moore

When I left the mall heading to the trap only thing that was on my mind was was that her son or something.

What am I talking about I never think about a girl this long, but it's just something about her she just so sexy with her deep dimples and complex she the full package and I'm willing to spend.

*at the trap house*

When I got there I hopped out my Tahoe and locked the doors walked up to the door and put in a code and there was another door where u had to put your handprint in. u never know niggas are snakes walking into the trap house every body keep working , just what I like walking up the stairs one of these hoes got the nerve to grab my arm like Df ! I snatched my arm from whoever grabbed and turned around "fuck you want bruhh" I said turning around seeing it was the hoe Miranda this bitch is the town hoe. from what I heard her shit loose Asf that why ion fuck wit her and she probably got a disease anit no tellin. "I want to pleasure u daddy" she said tryin to sound suductive but failed "bitch you can pleasure me by going in there and doing ya job dusty ass always trying to suck some dick get cho hoe ass back to work " I said and turned around I heard her hoe ass smack her lips and walk away , I silently chuckled.

Walking into my office my right hand and brother vonte was on the black couch in the corner smokin a blunt.

"Why yo ugly ass always in my office" I said "bitch you Betta shut ya dumb ass up Fa I go get mama and tell her you bullying me" he said. I bust out laughing that nigga always trynna get momma bitch ass. "you always trynna get mama bitch ass" I said he started laughing and said " cause yo lil dick ass always playin" he said "bitch yo shrimp dick" I said "who nigga i gotta elephant dick it's long and fat Df u mean" he said so seriously "boy shut yo ass up and don't forget we gotta drop tonight at 9:30 " I said "I gotcha " he said "bruh I met this bad ass chick she a stripper at Suduction " I say "Forreal what she look like" he said
"She got this longs ass brown hair a Carmel complex big ass and tittes and deep ass dimples with dark brown eyes shawty bad " I said " she gotta sister or bestfriend" he said "nigga I don't know want me to call her?" I asked "Betta nigga I'm trynna get into something before the drop " he said "ight I'm Finna call her " I said and got my phone out my pocket and dialed her number she picked up on the 3rd ring

Phone convo :

Me: Hazel

Wifey💍😘😝: we'll hello to you to but what

Me: wanna go somewhere at 1:00 with me and my homeboy

Wifey💍😘😝: sure can I bring my Bestfriend Karma

Me: Yea see u at 1 Bae bye

Wifey💍😘😝:ok bye wai.........

Phone convo over

I hung up real fast so she wouldn't realize what I said.

"She said she gone her friend karma " I told him " she Betta be fine are I'm walking home" he said and I laughed at this dumb nigga.

"Bruhh come on so we can change " I said and we both walked to my truck and to my house.

*at home*

We got bout and I unlocked the door heading upstairs this nigga got his own room from when his ex lady kicked him out. when I got to my room and took a shower shaved and sprayed some Gucci cologne and went to my closet and pulled out my polo boxers, cargo pants , black white and grey last kings shirt , and some black white and grey Jordan's I added my silver Rolex and Diamond studs with my silver link chain. and walked down stairs to my living room where vonte was waiting in black tru jeans, red polo shirt with black horse , red and black Jordan's , and his studs and link chain and Rolex I grabbed my keys to my Benz truck before I texted her and told her to text me the address.
----------------
Hazel Armani Grey

When I talked to Dante the first time I dropped off Carter with ms smith and called my best friend and sister karma to come over.

I hear a knock at the door and know it's her. I opened the door and let her in.

"Hey girl" I said hugging her "hey boo" she said "let's go dressed I said going to my too with her behind me "u can use Carter's bathroom I said to her "ok I'll be back I'm a min" she said and walked and walked into his bedroom.

I walked into my bathroom and did my hygiene got out and lotions up with my "Mad About You" from Bath&Body Works when I got done with that I walked in my room and picked out a strapless purple bra and thong from VS and my black leather tights with a red white and black Aliyah shirt, black red white Jordan's ,gold hoops and Link chain and black bandana. I walked back into my bathroom and applied red lipstick and mascara with some dark black eyeliner I did all of that so I wouldn't have to put it on tonight at the club where I met miracle. walking outbid my bathroom I grabbed my red Mk purse and my phone I walked downstairs waiting for karma.

* 10 mins later *

She came downstairs wearing black long sleeved crip top , floral leggings, and black red bottoms with black and red accesories.

"Yas bitch we look fire" I said laughing "girl u a trip and I hope his friend find or imma be like bitch this nigga ugly asf and start cussing ya ass out " she said making me laugh harder "let's take a picture " she said taking her phone out and us going into my full body mirror.

When we finished I got a text from Dante saying what's my address he on his way I sent it to him and walked outside with karma.

* 5 mins later *

We saw then pull up and we got in the truck I saw somebody in the front seat he was lightskin with green eyes and a fade he was sexy but Dante was cuter.
"Hey " me and karma said in unison making us laugh "where we going " karma said bluntly that girl is outspoken " dang ma sit back and ride" the dude in the passenger seat said looking at her "who is you supposed to be " she said "I'm vonte " he said "karma" she said sitting back in her seat and we where off to wherever we where going.

Comment, vote