ੈprolouge♡˳

Izzy Garcia.

Her name makes everyone in the room smile the way she laughed. That's why her mom signed her up for competitive cheer which she would go to perfeshonoul basketball and football games. As a kid she was in this very famous show called Dance Moms the show gave her severe trauma and she quit dance immediately after that she decided she was happy cheering for others and motivating them!

Izzy Garcia wasn't a big person on love I mean she's had tons of crushes but was never really bothered by relationships she just felt better alone..or at least that's what she's always told herself she told herself that she should be by herself that she didn't need a man to brighten it up.

🍒

She began to gain an obsession with this

🍒

Izzy had no ideawhat would happen next time at the game. Where she had met The one and only CATLIN CLARK.

(HEYYH GUYS THIS SUCKS ASS VUF IM TRYING 🙁🙁 JUST GIVE it the time it will be good also like..tbdi book with have smut, angst, and a lot of other things like mean humor cursed words just so yk Also I will be editing this I suck ass at writing tbh butt English is not my first language and y'all will be seeing that) also not me changing the plot...

Love you! 🍒

-kiki