ೃchapter two⁀➷

CHAPTER TWO THE CHERRY COKE MEETING.

🍒_______________________________

IZZY woke up grunting and stretching depending on the time she went to bed she didn't feel too tired which was good since she had to have energy to cheer.

As much as she loved it she didn't like doing it sometimes it made her exhausted which was annoying but she just dealt with it.

Izzy began to get ready to go to the game and she called Addi so she Addi could pick her up.

🍒
______________________________

Izzy saw Addi and Vivi and began to get the car both of her friends teased her as she talked about what happened last night with Caitlin adding her back on snap.

_______________________________
(Izzy's POV 1st person)

"I really don't wanna go to cheer you guys don't tell me you that you guys actually want to go and cheer it's too early for that"

Vivi and Addi looked at her with an odd look on her face before she sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Izzy you are aware of the fact that it is 1 pm? How slow can you possibly be?"

Vivi asked in a duh tone.

"Don't be so cruel...Vivi!"

"Whatever..."

_______________________________

IZZY BEGAN TO CHEER UNTIL SHE NOTICED CATLIN

She was ten seconds away from losing her mind. Basically, for the rest of the game, she blushed kicked her feet giggled, and smiled.

Her whole plan was that she was gonna go up and meet Catlin and try to be...whatever with her until she had to pee really bad she tried to rush so she could get out of the bathroom and talk to her except when she got out of the bathroom she felt and cold liquid spill onto
Her cheer uniform.

"Watch where you're going you bumped into me and now my drink I spilled thanks
Soo much"

Izzy was about to go off on this bitvh expert when she looked up and saw a tall girl in a basketball uniform with a ponytail.

She almost cried.

"Me? I look out where I'm going. You bumped into me first! And spilled your nasty ass drink on me."

"Fuck you Caitlin your a bitch."

She rolled her eyes and left the exit of them bathroom and sighed who does Caitlin think she was? She got me fucked up.

She was gonna go on a rant to it about to Vivi and Addi until a unknown number texted her.

"I'm sorry dumb shot I didn't mean it back there do you need to me to wash your uniform for you It's not bother if you want me to.

"Oh this is catlin by the way."

Fuck. I began to think to myself how did she get my number.."

;that's it pooks 💀💀 I tried !!!