First Day Of School

It may seem like just another love story, it may be but there was something special about Ava. Ava just moved to and new home a new town a new school. She was very nervous about having friends. For her father was in the U.S. military therefore she moved a lot. New cities new towns and new school.
She went to her new school, Robert Gray Middle School. First day of School in 7th grade. Nervously, she went to her first period class. Ava got lost at the tarry bell but since it was the first day of school it was Okey to be a little late.
Her first period class was art. Out side in the court yard, was where her class was. While looking for class, a nice boy about a year younger came over to her. His name was Luke. Luke asked Ava her name. After that he walked with her to her class. Figuring out quickly that Luke was in art with her.
Though they were late to class, they got away with it. Luke being in 6th grade, would only have the most of 2 classes with her, being their electives.
After 1st period, Ava, had science, math, lunch, languge arts, social studies, then finally PE. In PE it turns out the Luke was in that class too. Full with happiness, because he had helped her, she went to greet him at the gym doors.