~FOURTEEN~

~Next Morning ~

|| Author's P. O. V ||

It was 4 O'clock when Jimin entered in their apartment. When he entered the living room, he saw the lights were on and Taehyung was sitting on the sofa.

"Care to tell me where the hell you're coming from after spending the whole night with no texts or calls?" Taehyung said.

Jimin sighed and took a seat in front of his bestfriend." The Bar" he said shortly. Taehyung looked at him sceptically, "In the bar?!! what the fuck were you doing in the bar the whole night? And didn't you say you'd leave that damn bar dancing?!" Jimin rolled his eyes,"I was dancing..." Taehyung didn't let him finish,"That's what am asking you!! Why?!!" "Tch! Bitch let me finish. From today they'll start the process" Jimin said. "So?" Jimin huffed ,"Pabo ..9 months pregnancy...that means no dancing for 9 months. That's why I stayed the night there dancing for the last time..well atleast last... before 9 months." Taehyung's lips formed 'O' shape , "Ohhhhhh I see. Tch I sacrificed my precious sleep for nothing! Shit!" "That's because you're stupid." Jimin said and got up. "Still couldn't you just send me a text?!!" Taehyung complained. "I had told Jin hyung to tell you tho" Jimin said. Taehyung frowned "He didn't". "Not my fault", Jimin shrugged and went upstairs.

~Time skip~

~At 7 : 00 AM~

"Is toast ok?" Jimin asked from the kitchen. "Yup!"Taehyung came to kitchen and sat on the kitchen asile. "So when are we going?" He asked. Jimin tilted his head,"where?" "To the dr." Taehyung replied swinging his legs. Jimin frowned, "We?!" "Yup am comin with ya!" Jimin turned to him folding his arms on his chest. "And why would you come with me?! I'm going alone." Taehyung pouted, "But Jin hyung went with you. You didn't say no to him." "That's because I couldn't! He would have beaten me with his slippers!Jin hyung is a different matter Tae " Jimin reasoned. Taehyung's pout got bigger,"Still he did go with you." Jimin sighed. He knew it's useless to explain anything to Taehyung because he won't listen to anything he'd say and will just keep mumbling what he wants again and again. Jimin groaned . Why does he have these types of friends who only trouble him? "Ugh..fine! But what about university?" "I don't want to go"and that's it if Taehyung says no then it's end of discussion. "C'mon it's just one day! I'll attend the other classes regularly. C'mon Chim~" Taehyung pleaded innocently. Jimin sighed, "Ok.." "Yayyy! I'll set the table!" Saying so he ran out of the kitchen. "We're going at 9:00 AM" Jimin shouted from the kitchen. "Okayyyy!"Taehyung's voice was heard from dining room.

• • •

Jimin and Taehyung were now walking towards Hope Point. They were almost close. "Now listen here you brat. You're coming with me but don't you dare to act like a clown or behave in any way that'll humiliate us, got it?!! Jimin said pointing a finger at his bestfriend. Taehyung rolled his eyes, "calm down your nervous ass Chim". Jimin huffed. Suddenly Jimin's phone started ringing. He picked it up. "Hello....yeah am on my way... Ok. Yeah just few minutes...Hm." "Who was that?" " Yoongi hyung." Taehyung raised his eyebrows," Yoongi 'hyung'?" "Yeah obviously.. he's older than me..so hyung. What's so special about it?" Taehyung shrugged,"Nope nothing. Well he's the only person apart from me and Jin hyung whom you trust so much. So yeah", Taehyung said cheekily. Jimin glared at him. Taehyung's been irritating him saying the same words again and again after that lunch at Namjin's house. It really gets on his nerves."Tae I swear if you keep saying that again and again I'll choke you to death." Taehyung grinned, "ah..so kinky Chim!" "Eww shut up bitch!" Jimin sometimes really gets disgusted by his friend. Taehyung laughed.