Maki Zenin x Male Reader - 'Arranged Married'

[A/N: Shit sucks, Lmao. but bear with me here okay?!]

[---------------------------------]

Two people can be seen walking towards a house while holding several bags, the woman gives her bags to the man and then searches for the house's key before opening it.

The woman walks inside, it is Maki Zenin. "Well... I didn't expect this." 

The man while holding several bags slowly walks in and puts it down "What? The house, The marriage, Everything?"

Maki turns around and smiles "The third one, Y/N."

...

...

...

Maki of the Zenin clan, is very headstrong and straightforward and tends to do something without anyone's help. She is extremely strong-willed, capable, and motivated to escape the standards that have been set for her by people who are supposed to be her family.

Y/N of the L/N clan... A famous family you can say, not just by their power but... other things... He's a special grade that was brought by Master Tengen himself to the Tokyo Jujutsu High. His power managed to rival the likes of Gojou or Sukuna, he has no weakness... Except for this woman.

Y/N looks at Maki "Do you regret this...?"

Maki looks back at him "There are worse people to marry."

"Thanks , I guess?" Y/N replied

"Hey! Don't take it like that!" Maki chuckles nervously "Let me put it in a nicer way I might not want to be with anyone else forever, but since I have to get married, there's no one I'd rather have it be than you. We might not be the best couple, but we're comfortable with each other and I trust you. So that's all that matters, right?"

Y/N turn to her "Awww, Okay that made me blush."

"Good." Maki replied

Y/N thought she was joking but Maki was saying that seriously, she was always interested in him. For how strong he is and for what he did when their family met for the marriage agreement, something he did that made her know he's the one.

Y/N smiles "Alright, let's make this place home!" he shouts while picking up all the bags and running upstairs

Maki sighed and then followed him.

Then, for months they have a lovely time of being a newlywed couple.  Well, not as lovely as usual... They would eat breakfast together in the morning and then exercise.

Then late in the day, they do their own things. Maki does her job as a Sorcerer and Y/N, being a powerful one... Instead, chose to be a househusband.

Maki found this odd but she lets him be, even kinda liking it... Imagining herself working and then coming home greeted by him wearing an apron...

While not cleaning or cooking Y/N usually spends his time meditating... Maki usually sees her husband meditate then stop when she arrives, and then greets her.

But... Maki started to feel uneasy... As her husband is always greeting her like that, she feels her husband is... distant. She doesn't want to admit it but... She wants to be physical with her husband.

Maki occasionally asks Y/N if he ever regrets the marriage and every time he answers is just no and yet she can't help but ask again because of his action.

She may look cold and doesn't look like the type of person who wants that type of relationship but with Y/N... She wants to be cuddled, to be babied, to be told a good job every time she comes home...