Mafia's babygirl 10

Yn pov..

I opened my eyes when the sun falls on my face.. And found our-self in the beach.. We fell asleep in here.. The first thing i notice was seeing myself  surrender by him.. The closeness was very much.. i can see the slow heart beat of him.. The soft lips of his making me so desperate..

Is it a sin to kiss my husband?  I move my face to get close with his lips.. Then i attached my lips with him.. This is the first time i felt the electricity in my body. I didn’t move my body just feeling his touch. I close my eye to feel the every moment of him..

After the confession i felt some weight lifted from my body. It feels like i always wanted to say that things to him.. It feels like we always ment for each other after the confession. It feels like we were born to say those thing.. Born to love each other..

I parted my lips from him. And smiled...

Yn: i never thought to love the same person who i used to hate... And woke up and sat somewhere else..

After some min later.. Taehyung pov

I woke up and saw yn wasn’t with me.. I yawned and got up.. I saw her sitting near the ocean... And i also slowly approached her...

Taehyung : you are so fast today...

Yn:  oh i didn’t notice you.. When did u woke up?

Taehyung : just now...

Then there was a long silence until taehyung decided to break the silence....

Taehyung : the weather seems so calm today...

Yn: hmmmn....  Then taehyung phone buzzed.. But ignored it first but then again buzzed the phone.. "Receive the call.. It can be important" then he got up go far from her to receive the call...

Meanwhile yn was chilling with the nature..
After some sec later taehyung came to her...

Taehyung : Let's go to home..

We just got up... And ready to go to our hotel...

Time skip.. Taehyung pov

I was driving but suddenly but then i stop the car...

Yn: what happened? Why did you stop the car...

Taehyung: i think this car need to be repaired...

Yn: what? 

Taehyung : you stay here.  I will try to talk someone...

Meanwhile yn was waiting for Taehyung.. Taehyung came said that there is no network..

Yn: what should we taehyung? 

Taehyung : Let's find a way out.. Caz we can't stuck in here for forever..

Yn was praying for not being any animal's food... But then taehyung spoke..

Taehyung : come out yn..

I just did what he said..

Taehyung : we have to walk to go to the city area..

Yn: what? Are you crazy.. You know we have to pass 1 hours road by walking...

Taehyung : i am finding no way.. This is the only way..

I just nodded finding no way to go out..

I was walking but than i fall down.. Taehyung looked at me feeling sad..

Yn: taehyung i cannot walk any more.. Please..

Taehyung tooke her in bridal style.

Yn: taehyung have you gone insane? Put me down.. You will get tired..

Taehyung : there is a long way to go.. We are still in the Middle of jungle...

Yn: so what? Won't you get tired of walking with holding me?

Taehyung : never ; i Won't get tired as long as i am holding you....

I just huffed and gave up on everything like i was very tired of walking i put my head on his arm...