Mafia's babygirl 13

Yn pov

Seeing him my word stuck.. I couldn’t say anything..

Yn: how dare you come here? Huuh!  Go before i shout...

Bodyguard : dare to shout how many time i texted you huun? Why did you ignore my text?..

I was stunned hear this. This creap was sending that fouled text.. I couldn’t say anything... I was just so shocked to witness the matter...

I held his collar.. Yn: how dare you mf? Get out before i scream...

Bodyguard : scream.. No one is stopping you.

Then his hands started to travel on my body.. And i feel so disgusted.. I punched on his face about to run but he is more faster than i thought.. He grabbed me on my hand..

I was crying and begging him to let me go...

Yn: let me go...

He tear my dress and i was fighting to cover my body from that mf... But seems like he was too desperate to see my body.. I screamed and that time he stopped me by holding my mouth..

Bodyguard : stop my little whore....

Taehyung pov..

It’s been more than 10mins but she isn’t coming.. Without wasting any time i went to the restroom.. Caz i was so worried about her.. My enemies are all around here so i couldn’t just let her roam alone...

When i went to restroom i heard someone's screaming and crying sound..

Taehyung : if i am not wrong that it’s yn's voice..

Without wasting any time i twisted the door knob.. After opening the door what i saw first was my yn was seeting on the floor covering her body and crying mess while others man was trying to harass her..

Yn pov :

When i saw Taehyung i quickly go to him and hide behind him pointed at his bodyguard

Yn: taehyung tell him - tell him please go away.. It was being hard for me talk i couldn’t talk to him properly ....

Taehyung was so furious to see his bodyguard was harassing his wife.. Without wasting any time he held his collar and was punching him so mercilessly...

That's when i sat down, can't witness the scene i hid my face by my face.. It made to remember the day when my aunt used to beat me...

I was crying even i was out of my breath... And mumbling something..

Yn: s-s-stop please.. I clutch my tear up drees...

Taehyung PLZ STOP...

Then he stopped beating... Looked at her..

Yn: please.. I can't take this anymore.. Let's get out from here.. This - this place is suffocating me please.. Taehyung took off his blazer and make her wear this before he go he look at the mess again and ordered his man to clean this mass....

He picked her in his arm.. She was nonstop mumbling "Don't beat me.. Help me plz"

Taehyung : nothing will be happen.. I  here with you.. No one will hurt u onward.. Amd then he kissed her on her forhead.... And she got unconscious