Chapter 1

Two years had passed since the climactic battle in Kuala Lumphattan that had seen the Avengers defend the city from a Chitauri invasion. Spender-Man gracefully swung through the bustling streets of Kuala Lumphattan, his lithe form cutting through the air with the precision of a seasoned acrobat. The city, once the epicenter of a Chitauri invasion, had since come to rely on its friendly neighborhood hero. Khalish Iman, the young man beneath the iconic mask, had found a way to harmonize his life as a diligent university student with his duties as Spender-Man.

As the sun dipped below the horizon, casting a golden glow across the city's skyscrapers, Khalish realized he was running late. He had made a solemn promise to attend the wedding of his dear friends, Izzah and Amal. MK's call chimed through his phone mid-swing, and he winced, knowing he was already behind schedule. His beloved girlfriend, Makayla Ayu, or MK as her friends affectionately called her, had been eagerly awaiting his arrival at The Chow Kit – An Ormond Hotel, the grand venue for the celebration.

However, Khalish had a valid excuse for his tardiness. He'd spent the evening thwarting criminals, preserving peace, and saving lives in his Spender-Man guise. Duty often clashed with personal commitments, and tonight was no exception.

Finally, he arrived at the wedding venue, his heart pounding with guilt for keeping MK waiting. He quickly retreated to a discreet spot on the hotel's rooftop, where he retrieved his civilian attire from a concealed backpack. After a swift change, he emerged as Khalish Iman, ready to join the festivities.

The wedding reception at The Chow Kit – An Ormond Hotel was nothing short of a sensory delight. Tables adorned with exquisite dishes stretched as far as the eye could see, offering a sumptuous feast for the guests. Khalish, who had earned a reputation for his insatiable appetite, found himself irresistibly drawn to the ice cream station. With childlike glee, he loaded up his plate with scoops of creamy, delectable flavors, promising himself that he'd try every single one before the night was over.

As Khalish navigated the bustling crowd, he made it his mission to capture every joyful moment with the newlyweds, Izzah and Amal. The bride and groom, radiant in their happiness, welcomed him into their embrace with open arms. Khalish's infectious laughter and playful demeanor added an extra layer of joy to the already jubilant atmosphere.

Amidst the celebration, MK, Khalish's girlfriend, watched her beloved with a heartwarming smile. He was the embodiment of everything she had ever dreamed of in a partner – kind, caring, and always up for an adventure. They had been through so much together, including the revelation that had rocked their world two years ago: Khalish was Spender-Man.

Their relationship had weathered the storm of this secret identity, and it had brought its own unique blend of excitement and challenges. As she observed Khalish indulging in his ice cream and capturing candid moments with the newlyweds, MK couldn't help but reflect on their journey. She knew that beneath the ordinary facade of her boyfriend lay a hero, a man dedicated to protecting the city and its people, even if it meant occasionally sacrificing cherished moments like these.

The night continued to unfold in a symphony of laughter, delicious food, and shared love. Little did Khalish and MK know that before it was over, duty would call Spender-Man into action once again, leading to unexpected encounters and challenges that would test not only his abilities but the very core of their relationship.

Their romantic interlude was abruptly disrupted by the shrill alarm of a nearby jewelry store, its piercing wail echoing through the night. It was a clear signal that a robbery was in progress. Khalish, his face a portrait of determination, excused himself from the celebration, explaining that duty called. He was unwavering in his commitment to protect his city, even if it meant missing out on cherished moments.