Chapter 5: What? Who? Why?

A/N: Hey guys, I haven't updated in however long, probably awhile I guess, 'cus I haven't really had any inspiration. I just read a couple of fanfictions today and they got me inspired to write again. I've been thinking about doing YouTube, but I don't know about that. I don't even know what apps do use to edit!!! Idk. Let's get back into the story. Byes for now.

~Day of Movies~ 10:30 a.m.

"It's 10:30 a.m. already!!" I yell to myself. I need to get ready quickly.

I take a quick shower and dry my hair. I curl the ends of my black to purple hair and straighten the top of hair, above the curls. (Idk.)

I put a cat crop-top , light-washed high-waisted shorts, and black heeled boots on. I wanted to make my face look okay so I put my usual on, concealer, mascara, and eyeliner. Along with that, I put some light-brown eyeshadow on and some light pink lipstick.

I looked at myself in my mirror and I had to admit, I looked really nice.

It was noon, 30 minutes before Jordan was going to pick me up.

I put some Pink perfume on and hairsprayed my hair again.

I heard a knock on the door and opened it.

"Hey Alex, you look really beautiful," he says.

"Thanks jdog, you look great yourself," I say back to him.

We lock arms and walk down the hallway, into the elevator. The doors closes and we start going down to the main floor. I was on level 12, so it was going to take a minute or two, so we started talking.

"So, you wanna see Tomorrowland like we planned or do you wanna see something else?" he asks me.

"I was thinking more Insidious: Chapter 3," I say back.

He replies with an okay and we reach the main floor.

We walk out of the apartment building and get into my red truck.

I get into the drivers seat since it's my truck, and he gets in next to me. He offered to drive but I said no.

We listen to music for awhile, and then he says something under his breathe, which he thinks I didn't hear.

"How did I ever get a such a pretty and awesome girl to go to a scary movie with me? Like why would anyone want to go with me?"

I say back," Well, I can answer that, because you are one awesome dude that I want to know more about."

"You heard what I said?!?" he says back to me, obviously surprised that I heard him.