Chapter 9: Thinking

A/N: I'm really sorry for not updating for two weeks. I was on vacation for a week and I was meaning to post this part before I left.

Short authors note explaining that. Also, this chapter is kind of a filler chapter, it helps develop some parts and new details of the story. But still read for more details about Josh and what he is thinking about doing.

Lets get on with the story...

~Josh's POV~

I will get Alex back, no matter who, or what is in my way.

I go into my apartment's kitchen to get some food since it is around dinner time.

Yes, I do have a blackish eye from Jordan, so I do have to ice it. It's not a big deal though.

After I finish my ravioli I go onto YouTube to see who has uploaded.

I go onto a channel called, 'xBayani.' His voice sounds oddly familiar, but none the less, his channel is pretty cool.

He doesn't just do Minecraft, he does videos like GTAV, and he also does streams on twitch.tv/bayanidood.

It's about midnight when I finish watching YouTube so I decide to go to sleep.

Tomorrow I need to start working on a plan to get Alex back.

Kidnapping her? Him? Lying? Who knows what awaits little miss Alex and her so called 'relationship' with Jordan.

~The Next Morning~

~Alex's POV~

Yesterday was very interesting.

I don't know how to feel about what Josh said that he will do, "I will get you back, no matter who, or what is in my way!"  What does he mean by who or what? Is he talking about Jordan and Troye? Hopefully not. Even though he probably is.

It's around 11:30 a.m. and at 12:30 I'm going to lunch with Jordan, so I better start looking presentable and not like a zombie. (Me almost everyday.)

~Small time skip 'till after she is done getting ready~

It's now 12:20 so I'm going to start leaving for the cafe.

I go down the elevator, out of the apartment building, through the parking lot, and into my red truck.

It's about 10 minutes away so I turn on the radio.

I listen to music until I get to the cafe and then park my truck in their parking lot.

I walk into the cafe and Jordan is sitting there with a vanilla macchiato for him and a caramel frappichino for me. (If I spelled those wrong me sorry)

A/N: I originally did this on my notes on my phone so I just copied what was on my phone to my computer to edit or add anything I needed to.

Like I said, this is kind of a development filler chapter thing to help move the story a little more and to show a little more detail into what Josh is thinking.

Hope you liked this part. Have a great whatever time of day it is for you!

Byes for now!