007: "Promise you'll love me forever"

(This will be a long one!)

I was just forgiving him so he could stop bugging me but it happened our lips touched,he winks and left the room.

An hour later
_____________

It was lunch i went downstairs and went to the kitchen,i saw some leftovers mcdonalds cheese burger,fries,and ice tea i cleaned up the mess in the counter because its sooo! dirty.

I went upstairs to get noodles,i open my cabinet and and took 2 packs of Nongshim Shin Noodle Soup the spicest noodles!

After cooking i prepared water because its very spicy,i twirl my fork and ate it, AHHH! hot,hot,hot!!!

I drank a whole glass of water i heard footsteps, "Whats wrong what happened are you okay?" Tom said "yes,i just ate NongShim Shin Noodle Soup" i said grabbing another glass of water "Its not that spicy, look at me ill try" tom said,he took my fork and he twirls the fork and he ate it,he coughs and took my glass of water "hey thats mine!" He also drank a whole glass of water,"your right its spicy throw that away,oh! By the way wanna watch a movie with jesse? Its a horror movie" he smirks because he knows i hate horror movies! "No!" I shouted "Pleaseee" he said "fine! Just this once,"

I finished eating my noodles i washed the dishes and went to my room to get a blanket,then i went to the cinema witch it was near bill and tom's room,i opened the door and it was already starting i went over to sit beside tom and georg basically im in the middle

2 hours later

the movie end we all went back to our rooms except for me im too scared to be alone in the hallway,i went out the cinema room i dont know what room should i go tom's room or bill's room,well im im okay with bill but i also wanna go to tom's room soo i pick tom's room.

I knock at the door and went inside he was sleeping so cute! I should take a picture of this, i take out my phone andd 1,2,3.. click! What a cutiepatootie! I layed down on his bed thinking what should i do my birthday? It august 28 and my birthday is on august 30,i should stop worrying about that.

-

In the morning!☀️

I woke up and felt hands on my thighs,oh i forgot i was sleeping with tom i slowly get out of bed i checked the time and it was 4: 12 Am,i went back to my room and it its messyyy as fuck i feel like i wanna go to a library so i took a cold ahower and brushed my teeth.

My outfit!

I look at my self in the mirror and i look so cutee!,i went out and took my car keys

At the library

Lots of books to pick!,after a minute i found the perfect book i want! The book is called Holly By Stephen Kings! I  search for a empty table and i found one at the third right table!,i sit down and open the book.