eight

SLOWLY and subtly, Lilith's eyes begin to open, revealing the light of the sun that comes inside her dorm

SLOWLY and subtly, Lilith's eyes begin to open, revealing the light of the sun that comes inside her dorm. She looks over and see Mattheo sleeping besides her still, his chest rising up and down along with his breath.

Mattheo doesn't seem to have noticed that she is awake yet. She sits up on the bed and stretch a bit. Mattheo soon wakes up, noticing her moving around and he quickly kisses her forehead. His eyes are still tired as he sits up and smiles at her with a sleepy look on his face.

"Good morning." He spoke. Lilith smiled, getting up from the bed slowly. Mattheo grabs her hand and gently pulls her back into the bed, smiling at her as he does so.

"You don't have to get up just yet." He says in a soft voice.

"Maybe I can convince you to stay?" He adds playfully, gently grabbing her chin. "Unfortunately not. I have to get ready. We made plants to go to Hogsmeade with the group today." Lilith explains.

"Fine." Mattheo says as he lets go of her chin and leans back a bit.

Mattheo's eyes are still a bit sleepy right now and he sighs at the thought of Lilith leaving the bed. He just wants to hold her some more, but he knows he can't keep her here for too long.

Lilith takes a quick shower, wanting to get ready as fast as possible. She slips her outfit for the day and puts on her very worn out converse.

When she walks out, she looked around and saw that Mattheo is sleeping peacefully. He's still shirtless and Lilith can see the muscles and the ink on his arms. The covers on his body are quite minimal as the bed is quite cold now.

She can't help but think he looks quite handsome right now.

"Mattheo Riddle! Get up right now! You can not sleep the whole day away!" Lilith exclaims. Mattheo slowly opens up his eyes to look at her. He looks as sleepy as before and has a rather sleepy expression and look on his face.

"It's so early." He whines as he looks at Lilith. "I could sleep for at least another hour..."

Lilith rolls her eyes, walking over the couch and picking up the pillow, then throwing it at Mattheo. The pillow that is thrown at him hits him hard on his face and he looks very surprised. He can't help but smirk at the fact the she actually threw a pillow at his face.

"What was that for? That hurt, you know." Mattheo says as he rubs the cheek that the pillow was thrown at. "I didn't get my full sleep." He whines.

"Get ready! We have plans." Lilith reminds him, ignoring his words. Mattheo sighs and rolls his eyes, groaning about having to get ready. "Fine." He says as he sits up on his bed. "I guess I have no choice. I can't have an angry wife." He adds.

"I'm up now. What time is it?" He asks.

"Ten till ten."

Mattheo nods and rubs his face a little, yawning slightly. "And what time are our plans with our friends?" He asks.