Character info

(Art belongs to me. Idea belongs to Demon_Murder.)

Name:
(Name) Tamayo

Age:
Physically: 19
Chronologically: 500+

Gender:
Female

Species:
Human (Formerly)
Demon (Currently)

Sexuality:
Pansexual

Pronouns:
She/Her

Occupation:
Doctor (Currently/Formerly)

Weight:
40 kg (88 ib)

Height:
150cm (4'11")

Status:
Decease (Formerly)
Alive (Currently)

Abilities:

Medical & Pharmaceutical Skills:
What (Name) lacks in combative prowess, she more than compensates with extremely honed skills in the fields of medicine and pharmaceuticals, possessing the skill to alter her own body so she could survive on only a small amount of human blood.

Anti-Blood Demon Coagulant: (Name) created this medicine to prevent a demon's Blood Demon Art from progressing.

Fighting Styles:

Blood Demon Art

Blood Bewitchment (惑わく血ち, Wakuchi): (Name)'s Blood Demon Art revolves around drawing her own blood, and casting various support-type spells using the scent of said blood.

Techniques:

Scent of Illusory Blood, Visual Dream (視し覺かく夢む幻げんの香こう, Shikaku Mugen no ) - A hallucination that hinders the vision of the affected by creating beautiful flower patterns around them.

Magical Aroma of Daylight (白はく日じつの魔ま香こう, Hakujitsu no Makō) - A spell that acts as a truth serum, causing brain function to decrease and will make the recipient confess their lies and not keep their secrets.

Magical Aroma of Daylight, Resonance (白はく日じつの魔ま香こう・幻げん響きょう, Hakujitsu no Makō - Genkyō) - An attack that causes harmful effects to the victim and leads them to openings for other sources.

Appearance:

(Name) is a petite young woman with (H/L), (H/C) hair, parted in the center and worn braided back into a large, low bun, which is held in place by a floral tama-kanzashi hairpin. She has large, gentle eyes that initially do not possess pupils, only a haze of lavender that fades to dark purple the higher it goes, and notably red lips in contrast to her pale complexion. She is noted to have an attractive appearance by MK and Redson.

(Name) wore a dark purple medium-lengthed hōmongi kimono that is decorated with wavy pale purple tree branches and red flowers, and a cream-colored taiko musubi obi to secure it around her waist, as well as plain white socks and violet zōri sandals.