Prologue (1/2)

(Name)'s POV

Pain. Pain was the very first thing I felt and probably the last thing I ever will feel. My decapitated, decaying head was being held by the very man who started all this chaos. The very man who I swore to hunt down ever since the death of my husband and children. I glared at him with such vigour and hate, despite the situation I was in.

The filthy demon began to smirk at me condescendingly, as if he thought he'd won the battle. "How is it, Tamayo? The 'turn a demon into a human' medicine you used..." He began with a taunting smirk. "Still had no effect?" He finished. I furrowed my brows at him as both sweat and blood dripped down my face, I could feel the agonizing pain of his sharp talons digging into my left eye. "Today... You... Will ... Without fail..." I struggled to speak before continuing. "Fall... Into... Hell..." I finished with a hateful glare.

He chuckled at my attempts to intimidate him and continued to taunt me. "Hundreds of humans have said that to me, but so far..." He looked at me with an all knowing grin. "It has not happened, I'm sorry to say." I didn't say anything and watched as my face shifted from anger to sadness and sorrow, tears slid down my face. "Give them back..." I started. "My... Husband and children..." I finished with a tint of desperation in my voice. It was now his turn to glare at me, as I felt his hand tightening around my head. "Go to the side of your family you killed..." He gives me a sharp look. "Then die right now." He finishes. Then everything went pitch black.

Next chapter: Prologue (2/2)