Cast

Disclaimer: I do not own Twilight only my OCs and their stories and changes to the plot and storyline. This is set in 2018 when Paul, Jared and his sister first turn and Twilight will actually start in 2020. There's no Covid before anyone asks.

Note: Leah and Sam were never together in this. Also, all the gifs on this page, and the banners and relationship gifs are made by me.

The current ages reflect the time period as the first part of this story is set BEFORE Twilight, when the Cullens first moved to town. The following Asperger's and ADHD is based off my bestie LaurenTuckley obviously everyone else's is different.

—————————- 🐺🐺🐺————————

Blu Hunt as Neakita Kairi Cameron. Neakita is 5"0 , with beautiful russet skin tone due to her Native American descent. She has long dark brown hair, dark brown eyes and an hourglass body type.

She was born July 11th 2001 ten minutes after Jared. She's 17 years old. She has been best friends with Paul since they were kids, they started dating at 14 and Imprinted on each other at 17.

Neakita has Asperger's and ADHD which affect her in a multitude of ways but some of it is:

• social anxiety
• quick to anger
• needs things (instructions) one at a time to stop her brain overloading.
• lack of attention span.
• but also takes meds to help keep her attention.
• quite hyper.

• very passionate - sticks to her guns.
• if you break her trust you don't get it back. Ever.
• stubborn
• Says things like it is, she has a saying: 'the truth hurts but lies kill.'
• causes her not to sleep.

She takes antidepressants, melatonin to help her sleep and medication for her ADHD to help her attention.

• Neakita means wild rose.
• Kairi means the sea.

Extra abilities as a wolf/ form:

* Fastest and 1st female to shift.
* amber coloured wolf, with gold markings around her eyes and tail.
* Joint second to shift.
* first Alpha Luna in centuries.
* her eyes glow a bright luminous blue when she's enforcing an order or when she's extremely pissed off.

"'My goofy wolf.'"
"'My twin Caspi!'"

Her eyes glow a bright luminous blue when she's enforcing an order or when she's extremely pissed off: