Sparring.

You're sitting on a bench resting and drinking water after a spar with Keegan. You look over to see who else is sparring. It was colonel Konig and Simon Riley! (Ghost). *SLAM*

"Agh!"

Ghost groaned in pain, as the wood beneath then cracked by colonel Konig slamming Ghost onto the floorboards.

"Mn... Listen Ghost. I don't wanna see you giving any mercy to anyone. Alright?"

"Colonel Konig!"

You smiled at him, then looked at Ghost, worried. Konig looked at you, walking closer to you. He took off his gloves and tossed them on the floor. His hands were perfect. Veins placed in every perfect spot. He ran his hand through your hair, the other stroking your face.

Both: "Can I talk to you?"

"One moment Ghost! Lemme talk to Colonel Konig really quickly! I promise I'll come back to you!"

You look at Ghost and smile, following Colonel Konig.

(----Timeskip----)

You've been walking for a good 3 minutes, and you eventually walked by a cherry blossom tree.

"So... Y/N... You know, you're a very pretty girl.. Right...?"

Konig smiles, running his perfect hands through your hair, stepping closer to you.

"Oh! Why thank you colonel Konig!"

Your plump light-pink lips curl into a small smile. You realize how close he is. Your face turns bright red, and you look away from the larger male in front of you playing with your hair.

"S-So what'd you need Konig..?"

Your voice is shaky, and you're scared of what he's gonna do next. You look around, and then back at Konig. You smile awkwardly. He slowly moves his hands down to your waist, your eyes widened, and your breath becomes heavy.

"Konig...? Is somet-something wrong?"

You look at him, placing your hands on his. You look around, sweating.

"So sweetheart.... Can I ask you something...?"

Konig looks at you in the eyes, his hands moving to your neck. Your lips quiver. You're genuinely scared. You nod to his response. His eyes shrink. So you suppose he's smiling. And you're right.

"So.. I don't know how to tell you this... but.. I like you.. A lot.."

Your eyes widened. You didn't expect anyone to like you. Especially Colonel Konig! Your mind is filled with thoughts. But you can't get anything to come out of your mouth.

"I.. I need some time to think.. I...I do feel the same! But I need to make sure Ghost isn't gonna tell me the same thing! Y'know..?"