Falling Down, Guide Me Fools

Izuku never had a good time in his life. For being quirkless was a sort of crime to society. He always wanted to be a hero above all else. His mother is always doing her best to support him. His childhood friend Bakugo would bully and torture him for having no power. Deku means useless. The only time he would be safe was with his other childhood friend. She was blind but had a seemingly useless but yet useful quirk that allows her to navigate her surroundings. Ever since Izuku helped her from Bakugo's bullying, shes stuck by his side. Even tho she couldn't see his face, she could tell Izuku was a good person with a caring heart. When she heard he was quirkless, she didn't care that he had no powers since what mattered was his heart and his determination. But sadly she announced that she was moving away and that her family found a better business to work for. She didn't leave without saying goodbye and gave him a figurine of a white dove to remember her. 

For 10 years ever since she left, his life has gotten worse due to discrimination. Bakugo made every effort to make sure his life is ruined and his own life is brought to glory. He even destroyed Izuku's hero analysis book and told him to take a swan dive off a building and pray he gets a quirk in his next life. When Izuku left his school, he was attacked by a Sludge Villain and was saved by his idol All Might, the Number One Hero. He asked him if he could be a hero without quirk but...the answer was no. All Might told him it's impossible to become a hero without a quirk, so he told him that he can be a police officer and that its good to dream but he should dream about reality, even though officers don't get a lot of credit but it's a fine job. The hero took off, leaving Izuku on the roof top, bawling his eyes out. His dreams were utterly crushed. He looks up at the sky with tears rolling down his face. He looms back down with his bright green eyes now dull with no shine in them. He looks at his backpack, looking at his burnt hero analysis journal. 

Izuku: "I guess...it wasn't meant to be...this world...it's...too cruel to live in..."

He says in a cold and emotionless tone. He walks towards the edge of the building and looks down. 

Izuku: "I'm sorry mom...I just can't live in this world...I'm sorry you have a quirkless boy like me..."

He takes one leg out and plunges straight down the building. He awaits for the cold touch of death to overtake him. But instead...

???: "Hey buddy, hold still."

Water started to gather around Izuku's descending form and engulf him a sphere as it flies him back up the roof, placing him down.

Izuku: 'What...what was that...?'

Suddenly a man with ginger hair and a red mask on the left side of his head appears on the railing next to him.