Coffee Shop

The night before Klaus ended up crashing at Viv's house, I mean it is a place where he feels the most comfortable. Viv ended up waking up after he left for his house, she was feeling a bit hungry and unlike most of her kind, she prefers not to be messy and drink blood. So she got ready to go to her favorite Coffee shop, in her opinion the place sells the best blueberry muffins and tea.

She quickly put on a white dress shirt, a black tie, a grey striped mini skirt, sheer thigh highs with black garter straps connected to them, and black platform calve boots.

She pulled her brunette hair into a slick ponytail and grabbed her purse. She sped outside and got into her Black Rolls Royce Wraith. She then drove her way to the coffee shop with California Love by 2Pac blasting down the road.

She parked in the parking lot and pulled shades over her eyes. She then got out of the car and went inside the coffee shop. She sat at her usual table and waited for a waitress to come serve her. "Hello, the usual Miss Mist?" The waitress asked looking coy as she straightened her skirt out. "Yes please, and Cindy, you look beautiful today," Viv said and the waitress blushed before walking away.  As Vivienne waited, she took out a sketchpad and began to sketch her new muse. 

But little did she know, she was being watched by her muse. Victoria watched her as she drew a highly accurate sketch of her. But Viv soon heard a voice beside her, "I think you like drawing me." Victoria said and Vivienne jumped a bit. "Oh, wow, maybe." Viv answered looking at her, "Wait, I mean- Sorry." Viv smiled sheepishly, Victoria chuckled a bit. "It's fine, you always manage to make me look beautiful in your artwork." She said before pausing. "May I sit with you?" She asked and Viv nodded, "yeah, of course." she answered and Victoria sat across from her.

"So, besides art, what do you like to do?" Victoria asked and that made Viv look up from her sketchpad. "I like to read and sometimes I like to just travel. See the world you know?" She answered and Victoria smiled, "Yeah, I do, what books do you like?" She asked, "I like romance Novels or those books that have moves, just to compare the two." She answered. "How many places have you been?" Victoria asked, she was just curious about her mate wondering more and more about her. What does she like? What's she like?

"I've been to France, all around Italy, and I've been to New York. I want to go to more places, but I never really have the time anymore." Vivienne answered, "How so?" Victoria asked, "I mean, I'm always doing something, like, I have to finish a painting or something like that. But I just never have enough free time to do things anymore, because everyone expects so much from me." She answered and it was true. Everyone expects her to make time for things, even if she has to do it alone or has something else she has to do. Most of the time they expect her to do it on her own time, almost like homework. It's stressful sometimes. Vivienne just wants to do want she wants, even though she's rich and successful, that doesn't mean she has a lot of free time. She never got the chance to do many things because she had to have Klaus's back, the Mikelson's back. So she was either with them or having to work. For centuries.

"Well, then tell them to fuck off, and we could go somewhere," Victoria said and Viv laughed. "What? I'm serious, even if it means just walking around til the sun goes down." She said watching her mate laugh at her comment. "I would love to do that, but I tend to be selfless," Viv said with a smile. "Then be selfless for me, just one date or maybe two, if that's not asking for too much?" Victoria asked smiling, her blood-red eyes seemingly glowing as she looked at her. "I'd love that, I can fit that in my schedule," she said smiling.

"Here's your order." The waitress from earlier, Cindy, came up placing her Tea and Blueberry Muffin on the table. Victoria glared at the woman who was ogling her mate, her girl. Vivienne seemed uninterested thought and that made Victoria calm down a bit. "You need anything else, you have my number," Cindy said before walking away to gossip to the other servants. Vivienne took a bite of the muffin and Victoria watched curiously. "What is it? Do I have something on my face?" She asked and Victoria shook her head. "No, it's just that I've never seen a vampire that volenterly eats human food." She says and Viv almost spit her food out. "Well, you're on origanals' turf, we're not like the other species." She says after swallowing her the rest of what was in her mouth. "There's other species?" Victoria asked and she nodded. "Like me and My best friend Klaus, we're Hybrids, but he's half werewolf and I'm half witch. I'm older than him though. But there are other species of vampires like the Volturi and the olmpic coven. I believe you're more like them in species, correct?" Vivienne asked and she nodded. "Yes, but hold on, you know the Cullens? Also, you're half Witch?" Victoria asked and almost growled the name Cullen. Still welding hatred for them.

"Yes to both questions, do you dislike them? The Olympic Coven, I mean." Viv asked, "Yes, they took the last person I held love for, James, from me. They killed him, all for a human girl that risked everything." Victoria clinched her fists in anger at the thought of what happened. "I'm sorry for your lost Victoria, I don't know what they were thinking." She said placing her hands on Victoria's clinched ones. 

"After they killed him, I built an Vampire army to take revenge on them. But all that got me was the kings' target on my back. So, I did what I'm best at. I ran away and hid, in a city full of vampires so I could blend in. But I don't, the others here don't sparkle in the sun, they either have one of those rings or burn. None of them like me, so I'm alone. No friends, No family. No one." She said, her voice becoming weak. "Victoria, look at me." Viv said squeezing her hands tightly. She looked up from her hands and looked at her. "I don't know what we are, or what we'll become, but you have me now and I'm going to take care of you. I don't know why, but you matter to me and it's hurts to see you hurt like this. I want to make you feel better, and if you want, you can stay with me and I-" "Thank you, that means a lot to me and I would love that. But, please, don't let this change how you see me." 

Words count: 1212