Chapter 3

The next day, Athena avoids Jake in the hallway. "Babe, let me expl-" before Jake could finish he sees that Athena kisses another boy.

Athena holds the man's hand and walks to her class with him.

Jake gets angry by this and he pulls Athena into the bathroom. "What the hell are you doing Athena?" Jake says angrily. "Well... you've been cheating on me so two can play at that game.

"Athena, you know I love you and I would never do that. Just give me a chance to fix that...." Jake starts forming tears.

Athena feels no sympathy for him and instead walks away. "You're pathetic, Jake".

Jake falls down on his knees crying until a girl named Bianca comes up to Jake. "Hey, I'm Athena's friend, Bianca. You need a hand?" Bianca holds her hand out for Jake

Jake gets up with the help of Bianca's hand. "Thanks for helping, Bianca." She nods her head in response.

In class, Bianca and Jake talk to each other about Athena and how to get her back. "And yeah so Jake, if you want her back then you might have to do something really smart".

"Okay, I will try t- wait. What is that outside?" Jake points at Athena arguing with the man she was with. "Maybe if you weren't such a bitch then you wouldn't have broke up with Jake!" The man says.

Athena slaps the man hard and she kicks him in the balls before walking away.

Jake and Bianca follow after her to catch up. "Athena wait! Jake wants to tell you something!" Athena turns back with her mascara dripping from her face.

"What the fuck could you guys possibly want that is so important?" Athena starts to cry even more. "Jake just wanted to say he was sorry and that he didn't mean to upset you".