PROLOGUE

CRASH! The glass plate broke into pieces as Alistair Fhorion violently shoved his servant to the side. "E-emperor p-please, I-i apologize..." said the frightened servant. "I don't need your petty apology you useless servant! How many times must I tell you to not enter my room without my permission?! I am your emperor and you must listen to me!" Alistair's furious voice echoed through the extravagant room that is owned by the emperor himself.

While he was resting, the servant entered his room without knocking or even giving any notice that she would enter. As a servant working in the imperial palace, she should have known not to enter any chambers without the owner's permission. But this servant was stubborn. She doesn't listen. This has happened a few times already but because of his mother's request, Emperor Alistair lets this slide. This servant was hired by his mother, the former Empress and she has loved this servant as a daughter of her own. She has five kids and they were all boys so she desperately wanted a daughter. Though, it seems that this specific servant has acquired such a big ego and entered the Emperor's chambers without permission just because she was sometimes favored by the former Empress.

"I have let this slide a lot of times already but now I will not" the emperor said, staring at the poor servant's eyes which were full of fear and guilt. "Noah!" The emperor called for his personal butler, Noah Rodriguez. "Yes, your majesty?" Said the young butler "Escort this wretched servant out of the palace and I don't ever want to see her face again!" He shouted while pointing at the servant. "Your majesty, please I'll do better!" she said desperately "No, I have shown you mercy because of my mother but now I will not. You are fired and that is that" he said with no emotions shown on his face. Noah grabbed the servant and dragged her outside while she shouts at the emperor, begging for mercy.

"THE café seems to be running smoothly" Viera Castante, a friend of the café owner Sidhi Reyes. "Yeah, it's full and there are barely any seats left, good job Sid!" Valentina Castante, Viera's twin sister commented "Well thank you girls, I wouldn't have done it without your help!" Sidhi Reyes, the hardworking and competent owner of Reyshin Café said to her lovely friends. "I bet you barely have any rest these days" Valentina noted "Well, yes but it's to help my family have a better life so I'll just endure it for a while" Sidhi said "Endure what?" Viera asked her friend "Oh, I had a headache yesterday but it disappeared last time though sadly it's back again" Sidhi told her friends.

"WHAT?!" Viera and Valentina said in chorus which made Sidhi flinch "You had a headache and you didn't think of resting?!" Viera shouted in disbelief. "It's bearable!" Sidhi defended "Hayst Sid, you need to take care of yourself, huwag lang masyadong mag overwork, makakasama yan sa katawan mo" Viera reminded "Ayos lang naman ako Vier, huwag Kang mag-alala sa'kin" Sidhi said, not wanting to worry her friends anymore.

"Oh Siya, alis na kami ni Val, ha? Alagaan mo Ang Sarili mo Sid, 'wag mo masyadong pwersahin, ok?" Viera said, worry visible in her words "Yes of course, kaya ko to Vier, sige na, sabi nyo may pupuntahan pa kayo 'diba? Go na, Ayos lang ako" Sidhi said to her friends. "Oh sige, ingat ka ha?" Sabi ni Val at niyakap siya "Oo naman, ako pa" natatawang sabi ni Sid.

Nang gumabi na ay isinara na ni Sid Ang kaniyang munting café at naglakad pauwi. Hindi naman masyadong malayo Ang tahanan niya sa café na pagmamay-ari niya. Ilang minuto nalang ay nakarating na Siya sa kaniyang tahanan at nakita ang kaniyang Ina na nakatulog sa Sala siguro dahil sa kakahintay sa kaniya.

"Ma? Gising po, Doon po kayo sa kuwarto niyo, sasakit po Ang balakang ninyo kapag Dito kayo natulog" Sabi niya sa Ina ngunit Wala pa'rin itong imik kaya niyugyog niya ng marahan Ang balikat ng Ina "Ma, gising po" Sabi niya at unti-unting iminulat ng Ina Ang kaniyang mga mata at tinitigan Siya "Ah, nakauwi ka na Pala anak, Kumain ka na? Nagluto ako ng paborito mo, kain ka do'n" Sabi ng kaniyang Ina at itunuro and kusina "Opo, kakain po ako, pero umakyat na po kayo, at matulog, mukhag antok na antok po kayo eh" Sabi niya at matipid lang na ngiti Ang itinugon ng kaniyang Ina sa kaniya "Sige basta Kumain ka ha?" Sabi ng kaniyang Ina at tsaka tumayo "Oho, kakain ho ako" sabi ni Sidhi at sa wakas ay umakyat na rin Ang kaniyang Ina. Kaarawan ko na Pala dalawang Araw Mula ngayon, di bale, Ang importante ay may i-uwi ako sa nanay. Sabi sa sa kaniyang isip at sa wakas ay pumunta na rin sa kusina para kumuha ng pagkain at Kumain.