Oh? Thanks for the shroomie!

Back in the quarters of Pomegranate Cookie

there was no sun light in the room what so ever just lit up red torches and a red carpet and black walls and curtains, and.. randomly a dark enchantress cookie poster on the wall, and some tainted glass on the window shines some red light onto pomegranates face as the cold wind blows on pomegranate cookies bells making them sway a bit.

She was peacefully Casting / testing her spells in her quarters hoping to not be disturbed what so ever but hear hear a slight creaking on the door behind her as a little purple mushroom cookie slightly peeks thru the door looking at pomegranate cookie, as she realizes she quickly stopped her work to look behind her as the lil cookie let out a exited expression as they smile happily and run over to pomegranate cookie, hugging her on her dress.

"Pomegranate Cookie...! Heyy..! do you wanna try my shroomies..? their Niccee..!" the little purple mushroom cookie says happily extending one of their arms holding the shroomie in their hand up to her waiting for her to take it

she sighs and slowly grabs the mushroom then looks at it for a while then back at poison mushroom cookie "you sure this is safe to eat..? i mean how can i trust you when your name is Poison mushroom cookie." she says as her expression had stayed stern and a bit worried "Trust mee..! shroomies are yummyy..!"  the little cookies expression stayed happy and exited as they wait for her to eat it with the cute lil eyes, she sighs "Fine.. But if you pull those eyes on me then i get poisoned, I'm going to throw you out the win-"

(do not hurt the baby.)

she gulps while looking nervously at the shroomie then finally takes a bite then chews on it slightly, she looked confused by the fact she didn't get poisoned then looked down at poison mushroom cookie "oh..? I'm not poisoned. well i guess these taste neat, thanks..?" she says awkwardly looking down at the child still holding the shroomie "Ehehe.. Thanks..! thank uu for liking my shroomies..! do you want moree..?" the child says offering her more shroomies "sorry I think this is enough for me, go on now I've got work to do."  she says with her cold tone, the little one happily runs out of the door and closes it

...an Hour Later?

just after a while of working she suddenly felt her mouth go dry and felt a bit nauseous as she leaned against a wall and held her head and stomach.

"nghh.. god damn..! shouldn't thrusted that little Shit.." she coughs then then puts a hand on her throat "Fuck i need some water.." she then rushes out of the room to get er' water then after a while she goes to licorice cookie for help.

...Licorices Quarters 

she opens the door and flops down onto the ground, just after a slight second she looks up at him and slightly yells out his name, he turns around and then he looked kinda confused on why is she on the floor? he walks up to her and kneels down looking down on her "so? gonna tell me what happen because, I'm busy." he said looking a bit annoyed at her "cant you see..?" she coughs "I'm suffering here! poison mushroom fed me one of their mushrooms again! " she says slightly drooling "psh.. why would you want to take a random mushroom from a child then eat it? its in their name, poison mushroom."  he scoffs  and crosses his arms "are you gonna let me suffer and die on your floor or help me?!" she says laying down flat on the floor a bit annoyed "Fine, if that's the only way to shut your whining." he then grabs her arm and drags her to a near by bed then picks her up and lays her down. "now, stop being a baby and shut up, I'm gonna go get some medicine you stay, or else." he says giving a light smack on her forehead, he then glares at her before leaving the room to get her medicine.

....

(This is the end of the episode or chapter or idk. I'll try posting more of dis when I'm not busy or I'm just bored :3) 

(don't ask any questions because i just realized something that you haven't.)

(posted on Pinterest by idk

(posted on Pinterest by idk.)