FOUR // The Fine Art Of Bullshit

Kendrick

It's been a couple days since I last got a ride from C. I pinged his phone with Uber requests only twice since then, but it seems like either the spitfire is a bit busy or he's been purposefully avoiding me. Something about the latter tickles the beast in me.

Ever since the little man dropped me off at the club it's almost as if my hard on has yet to diminish. No matter how many times I get off or satisfy a twink it's not enough. The face of C continues to pop into my head unannounced. That Uber boy had the perfect complexion. I can only wonder what the rest of him looks like.

As of this second I am currently behind the wheel of my baby—palming myself through my slacks. Willing the monstrosity in my pants to go back down. Now is not the time to be thinking of that Uber boy underneath me. I have a bad habit of fantasizing myself with twinks like him.

My chauffeur had returned the car in my parking lot almost brand new and ready to see the road again. I gave Beck the day off. As it's been a couple days since I'd even been inside of my car and I was ready to get behind the wheel for myself.

I'd been trying to get ahold of Angel for the past thirty minutes now. I know he's a busy man and normally I wouldn't spam him like I have been but I need to discuss something important with him and only him.

"C'mon Angel, please," I murmured into the phone as it continued to ring. "Don't be in one of your moods now."

I gave it another two minutes before I ended the call and opened another app, swiveling my head back and forth between my phone and the road. I searched Angels contact and pinpointed him on the digital map.

The hospital?

What is Angel doing at the hospital? I hope everything's okay. Maybe that's why he's not picking up?

I pressed on the gas. I could cut the thirty minute drive to the hospital down to ten.

Please be okay, please be okay.

I flew through red lights and may have illegally busted a u-turn but once the hospital came into view I haphazardly pulled along the curb and ran inside in record time. The first person to greet me was another boy in blue, thumbs hooked through his belt loops.

"Pierce!" I exclaimed as I approached.

"Kenny?" Pierce, a fellow coworker of Angel, turned to me perplexed. "What are you doing here?"

"Angel. Where's Angel? Is he alright? He hasn't been answering my calls and his location brought me here."

"Oh, Angel? Yes, he's fine—"

"Take me to him."

"Uh, Ken I can't. There's an interrogation going on. I'm not the only officer standing watch right now. There's several of us posted to maintain privacy."

"I just need to talk to him."

"Ken—"

"Please, Pierce. If it's only an interrogation I understand but there are more pressing matters I need to discuss with him. I want to at least see for myself that he's okay."

Pierce sighed. "Alright. I can't say no to you can I? Follow me."

I followed closely behind Pierce to the elevator and beyond. I continued to dial Angel in hopes he'd finally take the hint and pick up.

Until he finally did.

"Ken?"

"Angel! Where are you?"

"Huh? I'm kind of busy right now."

"What floor are you on, Ange?"

"What floor? What are you—don't tell me you're already here?"