Chapter 11

11 years old*

Little Gemini went home to surprise his parents about the trophy he won. But he was not able to tell his parents as he saw that both of his parent were shouting at each other. Little Gemini was very sad so he went out with the trophy he just won. He went to the playground and hide in a slide. Then, someone approached him.

"Nong, why were you here? Where is your parents nong? The lady asked him.

Gemini didn't respond to her and just stayed there quietly.

"Ouhhh, did you won the trophy. Wow, you're really great" the lady told him .

Little Gemini was so happy with the compliment but he's still sad about his parents situation.

The lady could see that Gemini didn't want to talk.He was also looking very sad. She wanted to leave but she can't seem to leave the boy alone.

"Do you want to follow me home? My home is there. Ma is getting worry if something might happen to you." the lady told him.

Gemini knew that he cannot believe strangers but this lady in front of him looked very nice so he just followed her.

"Ma have son and daughter. Later,Ma will introduce you to them." Ma told him with a smile on her face.

Soon they arrived as the house is near the playground.

"Nong Si ,Nong Front ! Come down please. Someone is visiting!

Later little Gemini saw two kids went downstairs together. Both of them looked very alike. The two of them came to him and introduce themselves.

"Sawaddee ka, I'm Front ".
"Sawaddee krap, I'm Fourth ja. But my family called me nong Si. I allowed you to call me nong Si." Both of them introduced themselves.

Gemini looked at both of them first before he told his name...

"Sawaddee krap, I'm Gem." Gemini told them.

The lady looked at three of adoringly. She asked them to bring Gem play upstairs and she will prepare dinner. She was planning to keep Gem play with her children until Gem's parents came and find him. Keeping Gemini in her house was safer than letting him stay there.

Gemini,Fourth and Front were busy playing when Fourth's dad came home. He went to the kids room to invite them to dinner. His two kids ran to him when they saw him. He hugged his children and carry his children. Then,he noticed someone was in the room too. He smiled at him and introduced himself as the father of the kids.

"How about a piggyback" the adult asked Gemini.

Gemini was shy at first but after he saw that the adult was getting ready to piggyback him then he went for it. Then,they were having dinner together when someone knocked on their door. Mae Pui opened the door and saw two adults . She knew that the two are the parents of Gem and invited them inside her house. They brought Gem home later. But Mae Pui allowed him to come again if he want.

Since that moment,Gemini always go to Fourth place if his parents were fighting. They always play together in the playground and Fourth's house. He started to become protective over Fourth and Front. Eventhough he was the same age with Fourth,he was still address Fourth as Nong Si. Plus he also loved to be called Phi Gem.

2 years later,while he was playing with Fourth,he remembered that he need to tell his nong that he will move.

"Nong Si, Phi Gem has something to tell you. Phi will have to move. Phi need to follow my mom.Both of my parents are getting divorced so my mom want to start a new life there."little
Gem told his only friend.

Little Fourth was looking at him.

"Okay. It's not like we will not see each other again right,ai Gem?" Fourth said with his usual pretty smile.

Little Gemini knew that his nong was talking like that because he didn't want to make him sad. So he just thanked him and promised to meet each other again.

Back to present*

Gemini was lying on his bed while reminiscing about the past. Thinking about this made him missed his nong more. This,he decides to sleep .

*** little Fourth already told Gemini about his name. Gemini was used to call him as Nong Si that he forgot his real name.

*** Little Gemini love to hear Fourth address him as Phi but Fourth rarely called him that. He  usually use ai Gem if he's talking with Gemini.