Ignoring Him

*Morning 🌅*

Maid : Queen...queen...queen, y/nahh....

Y/n : mhhh....*slowly u opened ur eyes and tried to get up but u suddenly felt a sharp pain in ur abdominal*...ahh...why is my tummy suddenly hurting..

Maid : *giggles* ur majesty...don't u remember last night's events...cause I sure did hear a lot of things from the outside of this room...

Y/n : ummm.....*starts to think a lot about it then suddenly she remembered last night's events....And tears up and sobs*..

Maid : Queen y/n why are u crying.....*goes near u*

U suddenly shout....

Y/n : that jerk took away my virginity.....can u plz go out for a while...plz...

Maid : of course my queen...*leaves the room*

Y/n : A/nnnnn....come out piece of shit....*a/n appears*

A/n : What!!!..ha...

Y/n : U made me like this....all these years I hadn't given my virginity to my boyfriend's or any other man....but it had to be taken away by a fictional king....hahaha....U really need my pink slippers on ur face...

A/n : What I needed likes from my fans...And that last night u had was an interesting part for my viewers and followers....

Y/n : My foot....U....U....I wish I could control u one day like this...then remember I will destroy u like this....bwahahaha....

A/n : Dream on!!! Baby...Okie bye..

A/n leaves...

Jungkook : what's wrong my wife...

Y/n : * gasps* n-nothing....

Jungkook : why hiding something from me...

Y/n ignores him...And moves on to get washed up....

Jungkook : Hey...I'm talking to u...* follows u*

                                                             ...Time skips..

At the dining table...
There was this akward silence in the air...Jungkook tried to start a conversation...to clear up the tensed situation....

Jungkook : How are u feeling my queen...

Y/n ignores him again...
A few minutes passed...And y/n had finished her breakfast....And held on to the maid's arm...to walk...as for the rough night she had....seeing this Jungkook...giggled to himself.....And got up...as he has also finished his breakfast..

Suddenly....y/n was lifted up in bridal style...

Y/n : W...What-

Jungkook : shh...don't speak....

Y/n stays quiet....And starts blushing a bit but quickly covers it up...

Jungkook : u really want me to punish u...Eh....

Y/n : no..

Jungkook : then don't u dare ignore me..again...is that clear baby girl...

Y/n : *nods*...

                                 Few weeks later

Y/n has been falling for Jungkook ever since then...And Jungkook takes care of her alot...
But recently Jungkook had been busy with the drought disaster in the floral kingdom...which is just 10 km away...yeah yeah...Jungkook has a big kingdom and a big village...but the floral kingdom is just near them...

One day y/n woke up and had rushed to the toilet, just to vomit...

Maid : ur majesty...What's wrong...

Y/n : I just went to vomit...

Maid : ur majesty....shouldI call the doctor...

Y/n : no need...it must be the food that I ate last night....* u felt the urge to vomit so u rushed to the washroom*

U came out and rinsed ur mouth and then u started feeling dizzy so u fainted....but luckily Jungkook came into the room and caught u just before u fell...

Jungkook : Y/n...*taps her face* y/n....U what happened....

Maid : ur majesty....*shakingly* Queen y/n vomited 2 times after waking up...And then she started to feel dizzy all of a sudden....

Jungkook : quickly go call the doctor....goo...

Maid : yes ur highness.....with that the maid runs away, to call the doctor..

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys....

Sorry for the English errors if I had made them anywhere in this chapter...
Anyways hope u take care of urselves....love ur self...
Saranghae 💜💜

Bye....