12 am (part2)

Recap:

Y/n- phew..I think I lost him

Vampire- No......I'm behind you....Now there is no escape for you...

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Y/n- Ahh..I hate to do this...but it's worth the short

Vampire- oh..little...human u know ur soo funny thinking that u can fool me...hahahahaha not a chance...

Y/n- don't worry I don't need to tell u....but look behind u....

Vampire- ur tricks won't work...princess...

Y/n pov
Hmm...there must be something I can do...
Wait
(Thoughts)
Jennifer- use this for ur protection...

Right princess Jennifer gave the garlic and some other things...
Let's try garlic.

(Shows the garlic)

Vampire- hisss...where did u get those....
Y/n- oh vampiress u don't like the smell of it...
Do know I'm one of the slayersof of the demons...I have conquered demons...
Know come here...

________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/n pov

Now it's the other way around Y/n is now chasing the vampire
And he looks terrified of her....I mean come on....vampire stupid vampire....

They ran and ran until they came into the room of the person who is the ruler of the kingdom...
The king....
Oh boy...now the king is going to be furious...

________________________________________________________________________________________________

King Jungkook pov

I was trying to sleep cause I was trying to avoid changing into my cursed side...
I really don't want to hurt anyone...well I took a medicine which my witch servants gave me....

Just as I was sleeping....someone suddenly barged into my room.....oh now who the hell has broken into my room....
I felt the rage of anger coming out of me....
I got up and saw....

________________________________________________________________________________________________

King Jungkook- What the hell.....why is a vampire running away from a human...
Vampire- Oh king save me from this crazy human...she is not good...I only wanted to feast on a human blood...but turns out today is my bad luck...
Y/n- I'm sorry ur highness...but I'm doing this for self defense....What he was trying to drink my blood...so I took out the garlic which princess Jennifer gave me....and said use it for self defense....now I understand why....
King Jungkook- Stop the nonsense and princess please go to ur room...and u come with me....U were supposed to be locked up...U really want me to stab u with a silver knife...huh..foolish vampire.

Y/n- Thank u ur highness but I would like to talk to u tomorrow...*bows* I shall take my leave...Bye..opps sorry u guys still don't know what bye is...my bad...

Y/n pov

Stupid...why did I even say bye..
Forget about it...but it was funny....😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂....and I actually said that I'm one of the demon slayers well obviously it's my favorite anime cartoon...well I can lie in this world...
I should write it down....hmm but where.....um um....I know....How about i check in the drawers....Maybe there is a piece of paper or a book...

I opened the door of my room....everything is peaceful....the breeze seems beautiful....one take a look out won't harm me right...

I opened the door out side of the rooms balcony....and walked out...

The cool breeze suddenly creased my cheeks..
Hmm....seems soo peaceful...
The sky is soo bright and lovely with the stars and a half moon....
The flowers blooming bright
In red..blue...white...and in margenta purple...
As if they are crystals of magic powers....

I wish to go back home
To my mom
To my best friends
To my virtual reality world
Rather than being stuck in
A book...where it's scary and
More enough to make me feel home sick...

*Tears up*

Mom I hope ur doing well and are smiling...

I left the balcony door open and laid down on my bed...
And fell the darkness covering my eyes...as Tears still flooded my eyes..

* cockadoodaldoo * ×4

Maid- shush...ur going to wake up princess Y/n
I can't wait too meet her brother prince Hoseok

* Throws a stone *

A/n pov

Well this is the day y/n's brother is coming to take his sister home....well until..

Y/n- * yawns*
Maid- Good morning princess * happy and excited tone *
Y/n- Goodmorning...is there any special occasion for today...
Maid- dear princess u don't know...well I guess it's a surprise for you...
Y/n- hehehe....is there something I can bribe u to tell me what is the surprise....
Maid- hmm....princess I'm sorry but I can't tell u...
Y/n- ok...

Y/n pov

I got up and went to clean my self up
After I cleaned my self up I went out of the bathroom...and saw my outfit for today which is a gown...
It was colour red and black....and I can't believe that there was a pair of heels that too made of glass and it's had shades of black and a bit red..
Well obviously the maids have made me wore the corset...which is new to me..

Maid- Princess hold ur breath and say I can't breathe...
Y/n- Why...
Maid- * tightens the corset*
Y/n- oh now I know why....

Than they made me wear the gown on top of the corset and and all...after dressing up...the maids also did my makeup and made me wear jewelry with a cute tiara of the matching....

Then one of them made me wear the glass shoes....
Now the guard who was waiting outside took my hand to lead me to the hall...

-On the way-

Y/n- hey there what's your name...
Guard- my name is suho ur highness...
Y/n- oh please don't be formal with me that to when we are not around people...just call me cupcake...well thats my nickname from my brother...I miss him...a lot.
Suho- yes...y-y...I-I mean cupcake...And who is that brother of urs...
Y/n- never mind...Cause we are almost there...
Suho- ok cupcake...

Then suho opened the door to the hall...
As soon as I stepped in the hall...
I looked up and saw everyonelooking at me...

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey friends
How are y'all
I hobi u are doing good...
Well obviously this is just the starting of y/n's journey...
Stay tuned for more....
Bye..
SARANGHAE...