new member

OCHACOS POV

I decided to run away after my dad yelled at me for coming home so late. I'm quirkless and thanks why my dad is such a dick to me. He thinks I'm useless since I don't have a quirk to defend myself. But as I was walking down the streets I bump into someone. He was wearing a black hoodie covering his face but I could see he had blue-ish white hair.

the man seemed startled and jumped a bit.. he looked up and noticed I was crying "What happend?-"
.
.
.

After I told him what happend.he wanted to know if I'd join them and be a villain he said I could get a quirk for his master whatever that ment- but he took me to an abandoned place and there was other people there!

There was a man with burn all over him a purple cloud looking guy and a man with a mask. The man introduced himself as tomura shigaraki. He introduced me to the others to!
Twice
Dabi and kurogiri

Shigaraki gave me a guest room and told me to decorate it how I'd like.

(Before)

A few hours later I was done I turned everything in my favorite color! Pink!

(What it looks like)

After I was done I went out to the living room and saw an man with no eyes shigaraki said his name was all for one

After I was done I went out to the living room and saw an man with no eyes shigaraki said his name was all for one. All for one gave me a quirk called 0 gravity!

I tested it out by taping shigaraki making him float I started giggling as shigaraki yelled"LET ME DOWN!! PUT ME DOWNNNNN!!!-." I don't really know how to release him so I just go back to my room

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Sorry it was so short!)

296 words