"VILLAINS!!!"

Ochacos pov

Shigaraki decided we were gonna go on a mission to get dabi back. It's been 2 or 3 days after dabis been captured. We're planing on going back to UA to get him back. We're going at 3 shigaraki said I'm to follow twice to look for him and shigaraki would go alone.

(At 3)

kurogiri teleported us to UA na slike shigaraki said me and twice stuck together. We were looking for abt 15mins until we found him! "Look it's dabi!!" I say to twice as I pointed to him an run over to him. He was in a white room I looked for a way to unlock the door then I found a key.

Me dabi and twice waited for shigaraki but I seen the same girl from 3 days ago. Ash blonde hair with 2 messy buns the most gorgeous golden eyes I've seen before. Her fangs looked cute too! I seen her looking at us from around a corner. I guess twice seen her to cuz he started walking up to her.

"Twice wait ur gonna scare her!!" I didn't want her to run away just yet so I stopped twice. The beautiful ash blonde girl turned around and started running away. I decide to run after her

She suddenly pulled out a knife and held it out in a defensive way. It looked like she was gonna attack me. Twice pulled me back and away from the ash blonde girl. "Dont ochaco it's not worth it ur just gonna get injured-" I just nodded a little disappointed I wouldn't get to fight her. After 15 mins of looking around for shigaraki we found him and kurogiri teleported us back to the base.

"I wish we could've fought atleast a little bit! That blonde girl was soooo pretty I wanted to see her bleed!!" I complained disappointed that we didn't get to have fun and fight at all.

"Yall didn't need to fight we were just there to rescue me-" dabi said with a slightly annoyed tone as he rolled his eyes at my complaints. "Whatever I'm going to my room I'll be there if u need anything!!:)" I say as I walk  into my room ploping down on my bed after shutting and locking the door. I lay there for what feels like forever befor i get up to get into the shower i take a nice warm shower for 2 hours and a half i get out and. I put on a pink and black sweater with some comfortable shorts.

(What it looks like)

After I get dressed I lay down and start drifting off to sleep

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(I'll probably post another part today in an hour or to but I hope u have a good rest of ur day / night / afternoon!!^^)

Word count:472