Jiafei's Morning

Jiafei Pov:

I woke up with a smile on my face. I am excited to do a collab with my best friend, CupcakKe. I get up and film a quick ad for my new sexy Jiafei product. I hear my phone notification. I unlock my Nokia 3310 to see who texted me. Oh, it was CupcakKe! She said she would like to meet up now. I reply saying "Ok, I will be at the recording studio at 11:00 am"

CupcakKe Pov:

I was excited to collab with my friend. I have been itching to meet up with her, as I wanted to ask her something. I go to my Little Tikes Cozy Coupe Ride to go to the recording studio. I arrive early so I touch up the lyrics and practice my parts. I soon see Jiafei's Oscar Meyer Weiner car in the parking lot. 

Jiafei Pov: 

I park in the driveway and climb out of my car. I rush up the stairs and knock on the door to where we are recording. I hear CupcakKe say, "Come in!" so I go ahead and open the door. I sit next to CupcakKe and we talk for a while while I read the lyrics and practice. We go ahead and record our song, which takes around 2 hours. We say our goodbyes and I leave. "Wait," I hear a voice behind me. "I forgot to ask you something." "What is it?" and she tells me her feelings. I am so very touched, I have to accept her request to be my girlfriend.