10

Y/n pov

Eunwoo and I come to our room. Eunwoo quickly drops himeself on the bed and starts snuggling in the blanket. I quickly changed into some comfy clothes and pack all of our stuff and said.

Y/n : Muffin, get up. Let's go.

I said but he didn't move. So I go closer to him and see he slept. Aigoo he is tired. I sit on the bed and caress his hair. Then I call him softly.

Y/n : ( Soft ) Babycake, get up.
Eunwoo : ( Whining )
Y/n : You can sleep later, Baby.

He whines and sleepily opens his eyes. He lookes at me and makes grabby hands. I pick him up and makes him sit on my lap. He hugs me and starts snuggling in my chest.

Y/n : Baby, get up. We have to go. Do you want to change?
Eunwoo : ( Nodded with eyes closed ) Uncomfy.

I kiss his forehead and make him sit on the bed. He whines with his eyes closed and make grabby hands.

Y/n : Baby, just a sec.

I said and start changing his clothes.

After changing him, I put the clothes, he was wearing in the bag and go towards him. He sees me coming towards him with his eyes half closed, so he makes grabby hands towards me. I smile and pick him up.

Y/n : Baby, we need to go. Do you want me to carry you to the car?

Eunwoo Pov

I was very sleepy, so as Noona asked me I nodded my head. She starts walking but suddenly I realize there will be BTS and Mr. Kim. I widened my eyes, look up at Noona and said.

Eunwoo : Noona, They will be there too.
Y/n : So?
Eunwoo : They will see me like this.
Y/n : So?
Eunwoo : ( Pout ) What will they think about me?
Y/n : It's none of their business.
Eunwoo : I don't want them to see me like this. What if they make fun of me?
Y/n : Do you think I'll let anyone make fun of my baby?
Eunwoo : But still
Y/n : Ok then walk by yourself.

Noona said and put me down. I pout. I look at her and see her having an blank face on. Did I make her mad?

Y/n Pov

I look at Eunwoo and see him looking at me with his doe eyes. I sigh and hug him.

Y/n : I'm not mad, Cupcake.
Eunwoo : Then why is Noona making an angy faceu? ( angry face )
Y/n : You know ,Honey bun, Noona doesn't like when her little baby forces himself to do something that he doesn't like.
Eunwoo : ( Pout )
Y/n : I know you don't want them to know but that doesn't mean you'll force yourself.
Eunwoo : ( Pout ) Sowwy.
Y/n : It's ok, Baby. I'm not mad. Do you want to eat ice cream while going back home ?

I decided to ask him about the ice cream to lighten up his mood because I know he became sad by the conversation we just had. I know it would work and it did. He nodded happily and smiled cutely. I peck his lips and he said.

Eunwoo : ( Happy ) I wuv you, Noona.
Y/n : I love you too, Babyboy. Come on let's go.

I call my bodygaurds and told them to take the bags to the car. They took the bags and went away.

Eunwoo : Come on, let's go, Noona. I wanna have ice cream.

He said while jumping up and down excitedly. I chuckled and said.

Y/n : Calm down, Baby. Let's go.
Eunwoo : Ok, Noona.
Y/n : Hold my hand.

I said and he holds my hand. Then we both went to the parking lot.

 Then we both went to the parking lot