18

After he slept, I made him lay down properly and made sure that he's comfortable. Then I went to the living room. I was almost there when I heard a sound of something falling from my bedroom. I quickly went back.

I entered in and saw Eunwoo sitting up with a pout, the pacifier still in his mouth

I entered in and saw Eunwoo sitting up with a pout, the pacifier still in his mouth. He looks at me sleepily and then looks down at the mess. Everything that was on the nightstand before is now on the ground.

Y/n : What did you do, Sweetheart?

He hides his face in the pillow and shakes his head. I sigh and put everything back on its place. Then I sit on the bed near him and called him softly.

Y/n : (Soft) Baby.

He peeks a little at me while pouting. I made him sit up causing him to whine. Then I make him sit on my lap. He hugs me tightly. I wrapped the mini blanket around him and kiss his forehead.

Y/n : What happened, Baby?

I asked and took out his pacifier. He pouts.

Eunwoo : Noona
Y/n : You Naughty Baby. Why did you keep the paci in your mouth? Noona thought it was her Little Eunu.
Eunwoo : It feews nicesh. (It feels nice.)

He hides his face in my neck and asks cutely.

Eunwoo : Noona, paci?
Y/n : Babycake, we can't have the paci all the time, Right? It's not good for my Baby Boy.

He pouts and whines.

Eunwoo : Paci?

Y/n : Muffin, listen to Noona.

He nods and then looks at me with a pout. I cup his face and peck his lips.

Eunwoo : But Eunu angy.
Y/n : Why, Sugar Plum?
Eunwoo : Noona meanie to Eunu.
Y/n : I'm sorry for behaving like that, Love.
Eunwoo : (Starts complaing like a baby) You know, I got velly scawed. You wook vewy scawy when angy. Noona meanie an' coldie. Eunu also got owwies hewe (points at his wrist).

He complains with a pout and says that he got hurt on his wrist. I hold his wrist softly and caress it gently. I felt bad, seeing my finger marks on his wrist. I kiss it softly. He looks at me with teary eyes and a pout.

Y/n : Don't cry, Cupcake. Noona's sorry.
Eunwoo : Nuuuu, Noona. Don't say sorry. It was my fault. I was being a meanie and I hurt you. I swear I only said those things because I was mad. I didn't mean of it. I wuv you, Noona.

I wipe his tears and pull him into a kiss. After some minutes, I pulled back and said.

Y/n : It's ok, Baby. I know you didn't mean any of it and Noona loves Eunwoo more.

I peck his lips but he crosses his arms and pouts.

Y/n : What happened, Baby?
Eunwoo : I wuv you more.
Y/n : Nope, I love you more.
Eunwoo : No, I do.
Y/n : Nope.
Eunwoo : (Whining) I dooop.
Y/n : Nope. I do more.
Eunwoo : (Whining) Nuuuu, I dooo.
Y/n : No.