Chapter 1.

I sat in the principal's office as he cotinued yelling. Blah blah blah, what is he yapping about? I kept a calm look on my face and looked at him.

"This is your sixth time getting kicked out of class! You have got to listen and respect your teachers!" he growled.

 I rolled my eyes.

"Actually, I wasn't kicked out. The bitch wouldn't let me leave so I walked out. Simple as that," I retorted.

 I almost laughed watching his face. He looked like one of those cartoon characters with steam blowing out their ears. His face was red as hell too.

"Listen here miss Gontelez, do you understand that I have the right to expel you?"

  I stood up and leaned against his desk, towards his face and in a daring voice said,

"Do it."

  His whole face paled, giving me the reaction I wanted. I smirked.

"That's it! 1 month of detention, nothing less. G-get out n-n-now!!!" he yelled, face now back to red.

Silly old man. I've had worse.

With that said I grabbed my stuff and walked out his office, still wearing my smirk.

 I walked outside to my purple Mercedes looking around. I'm surprised people are still here. School was over 15 minutes ago. Ohhhhh sports and stuff practice that's why cars are still out here. Minus the teachers. Duhhh. I mentally slapped myself. Hopping in the car and turning on the air condition and radio, my song came on. I started to sing.

"I love my baby, I love my baby

sooo reaaaddyy

I love my baby, I love my baby

Well this a new hit for radio

Just another jam for the dance-floor

Finna get it in if you didn't know

I gotta whole new thing goin on

Break bread if you want to

Cause leaving you is what I wont do

Im in love with you completely

and aint nobody else out there for me, for mee

A couple shots of patron

but I aint drinkin all alone

I gotta have you with me

Up in the V.I.P

Everything we do B.I.G

and ima keep it real till i D.I.E

Okay (okay)

Lets go (lets go)

Im wit it (im wit it)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  "

     This continued all the way home. Hmmm, I'm sorry I don't think I've properly introduced myself.

My name is Brianna Gontelez (call me Bri) and I'm 17, senior attending Freeman High. I'm a 5'4 can of whoop ass, having long brown hair (which I often dye), and smokey brown eyes. My skin is lightly tanned and I have that angel look but hey, you know what they say? Looks are deceiving. *evil laugh*. I have 2 sisters who get on my nerves. And did I mention they're twins!? Well they're twins. That means double the trouble. I'm not rich nor poor, more like in between but get what I want. I don't have what you people call a 'click' but prefer to hang with whoever the hell I want to hang with. People in school know me as a complete badass but I don't think I'm one. I make myself well-known around that bitch ass school so lets see someone try me.