Chapter 3.

I stepped out of the shower feeling refreshed, wrapping the towel around me securely and stepping out of the bathroom towards my bed. There layed out was an uniforn. I frowned as I looked at it.

The skirt wasn't too bad, just the right length, but hell, I was gonna have to do something about tha shirt.

Smh.

I quickly slipped on undergarments and then my plaid uniform skirt. It fit perfectly showing off my shape while managing to still look appropriate.It was a dark and light blue color, along with black.

I heard the shower running. Liv must have woken up already.

I took a look at our hideous shirt and came to a conclusion. Picking it up I slipped the vest away from the shirt and put it on. Buttoning it I took a look in the mirror. Hmm, passable. I let my belly piercing show and put on some 6 inch stilettos. I'm a natural bad ass, so I left the makeup alone and decided on lip gloss. My hair hung loose and I felt ready.

-

30 minutes later Liv and I are making our way down the hall to calculus class. Turns out we have most of our classes together.

I felt all eyes on me as I made my way in and was taken to the front by the teacher.

He cleared his voice. "Alright class settle down, we have a new student here." He turned towards me.

"How about you introduce us and tell us a little something about yourself?" He stated more as a question, yet demanding.

I shifted towards the class and let my signature smirk cross my face.

"I'm Brianna Gontelez and as you can see I have a nice ass and pom-poms, I'm talkin' cheerlead material. I take no bullshit and love attention I receive from haters, also known as sluts. Try me and I'll shove my foot so-"

"Alright Ms.Gontelez that is quite enough! Find a seat."

I sighed.

"If you insist, but you're the one who told me to tell a little something about myself."

Snickers broke out across the room at my little intro speech.

I looked around and settled for a seat directly behind Liv.

She shook her head and laughed at me.

Someone cleared their throat.

It was Jake. I didn't notice he was in here. He chuckled and whispered, "That was quite an interesting speech up there." He licked his lips looking me up and down.

I guess my uniform outfit really looked good.

"Interesting huh?" I stated back. He laughed and looked towards the board so he wouldn't get in trouble.

I noticed Liv looking at me questioningly, as well as a few other girls but oh well. I don't even know why so I chose to ignore them.

I copied everything down and did today's work.

-

-3 periods later-

I've been getting so many whistles and unwanted numbers by boys all day. And the day wan't near over with yet! Smh. I won't be wearing my uniform like this all the time if this is the price I pay.

I was now in history with a few people I met. Liv doesn't have this class with me though.

There's Jennifer who's really cool and beyond smart. Then there's Zion, cute and friendly (totally laid back). Kris is a guy I met in music class. Oh yea, he's gay. Which is totally awesome since I happen to love gay guys! They're soooo fun. Nia was the outgoing one. But they all seem pretty cool.

-Oh and in second period I met the groupie bimbos. Julie and her click. If you thought my uniform covered nothing, they were practically wearing underwear! Their skirts looked like belts and their shirts looked like freakin Victoria secret bras! Apparently she's been "watching" me today and saw me "all over" Jake. Wtf. She started ratting off about how Jake is hers and yadda yadda blah, ending with the typical "Stay away from him or else." Her 2 clones were behind her nodding their head and ish.

Are all whores blind? Obviously they are because anyone with eyes would have saw that Jake was showing me aound .

But anways. . . .-

We all sat in the back as far away from the teacher as possible. She didn't seem too bad though, rather young.

"Alright class, take out paper because today I will be assigning your 2 week project."

There were grumbles from the class as we followed directions.

We were to write a small book of any topic and use our imagination but keep it realistic. It can be advice-giving, humorous, stuff like that.

Hmm, I guess this is easy. I turned around to Jennifer since she was closest and whispered.

"What are you gonna write about?"

"Well I was thinking of writing about what's the point of presidents and why girls are less likely to be one," she said, throwing me a goofy grin.

"Well I'm going to write about reading people's minds," Nia said.

"I don't know, or care," Zion said in a bored tone.

I looked expectantly at Kris, only to see that he was sleep. We all laughed at this and got to work.

I stared at my blank paper deciding what to write. Not thinking clearly, I randomly began to write stuff.

~*~ From Jerk to Gent

When a girl see a hot guy with a signature smirk, she know he's a player from the get-go. The jerk package comes along with a player right? Which means he has a major ego. Guys like this doesn't treat girls like humans.

So what attracts us to guys like this?

Well, most of us are up for a challenge, minus the dumb chicks of course. We think we have the power to transform them. But how long would it take? I guess that depends on the guy and girl. Players expect to have the upper hand, as if we're their own personal dog. It's cool to let them think that for a while. Even play blind. Just as he think he has you wrapped around his finger, switch roles.

*Complete tools

Don't waste your time on a guy who barely knows you exist. Why settle for less when you can settle for more? In the end, he's just using you. So why not have fun yourself and play his part as well?

Use him for your own personal needs like a tool. Tools obviously get old and rusty, to the point where you have to buy a new one. Throw him away and on to the next one. He was planning on doing that to you anyways so beat him to it. Not as harsh as it seem, I promise.

If you're a smart enough girl with a guy like this, then they should realize you aren't falling for their game. Maybe at first you were, of course, sense you were with him from the start. But that's okay because you don't see true colors until later.

And as for you slow bimbos, well, good luck. When you learn 2+2 you'll put it together and go figure. No offense though, I guess.

That was all I had time to write, as the bell rang and I quickly stuffed everything in my bag walking out with Nia, Zion, and Jenn(Jennifer). We were laughing because we totally left Kris in there by himself sleeping. The teacher would wake him up as soon as she come out her supply room. Or maybe he'll come to his senses.

-

I was just heading to the table at lunch with my food when Julie and her click approached me.

I gagged looking at her as well as the trail of trash(her click) behind her.

She sized me and sneered. "Well look at who we have here. Or should I say WHAT we have here."

I rolled my eyes. How pathetic. "Move out my damn way you peice of shit before I remodel that plastic nose of yours," I retorted, smiling innocently.

My smile disappeared when something hot and slimey was thrown at my face.

WRONG MOVE BITCH.