Chapter 2.

After 3 and a half long hours (it was really long to me), we finally landed in Colorado. I grabbed my luggage and got off the plane.

Finally! That perv who was sitting next to me was really annoying. Geesh.

I paused as a thought came across me.

How in the hell is hot am I suppose to get to this freaking boarding school!? The same man who was sitting next to me, which I found out his name is Mark, appeared next to me.

"Need a ride sweety?"

Ugh, as much as I hate what I'm about to say, I DO need a ride.

I gave him a cute smile. "Uhh yea, sure."

He grabbed my stuff and threw it in the trunk of a white van. Omg, white vans creep me out! I hesitantly slid in the back and saw an ugly ass guy in the driver seat smiling at me. He looked to be about in his 50's.

"That's my dad. Dad, this is-" he paused and looked at me.

That's his dad. . .*horror face* Well that explains alot.

I decided to give a fake name. "Heather."

"Ok and where are you heading to?" The dad guy asked.

"Jefferson's boarding school," I replied, shifting uncomfortably.

The ride there was gratefully silent. When we pulled up I jumped out, grabbing my stuff. I mumbled a thanks and waved, running through the gates.

I froze and my mouth dropped.

Oh hot damn. This place is HUGE! The grass, the courtyard, and just EVERYTHING!

You'd expect something different from a bunch of horny teenagers. Wow.

"Hey. Need some help?"

I snapped out of my gaze and closed my mouth. Silly girl. I opened it again to talk. But nothing came out as I looked at where the voice came from. Oh my Lord. I've found your heaven.

This guy is sexy! Smokin hot! Ragin'! Noooo even better. A FREAKIN' GREEK GOD!

"Helloooo, unanswered question here," he looked at me smirking.

I snapped out of it and frowned. Brianna DOES NOT trip over a guy. They trip over her.

I returned his smirk. "I would love some help. You can start off by telling me your name."

"Jake, and yours?"

We were now inside and heading towards the office I'm guessing?

"Brianna," I stated in a bored tone.

"Cool."

I looked around. And I thought the outside was huge!

"Ok. Here you can get your schedule and the room you'll be staying in."

I walked inside the office and across to the desk where, a rather young lady was sitting.

She gave me a well practiced fake smile and looked past me giving Jake a wink.

I rolled my eyes. Whore.

"I need my schedule and room number."

She sighed and looked through some folders and looked up at me.

"You Brianna Gontelez?"

"Unhuh."

She rolled her eyes at my hint of attitude and tossed me a thin folder. I looked at her with a glare and whispered so only she could hear me.

"I suggest you don't try that again. If you looked through my file, you'd see what I'm capable of with little whores like you," I said, giving an innocent but deathly smile.

Her eyes widened and she gasped.

Giving a satisfied smile. I walk out.

-

-

Getting settled into my new room, I dropped on my bed with a sigh. I've spent quite a while unpacking.

My classes start tomorrow. Well, for me. That Jake dude explained things to me before heading off to God knows where.

I also have a roomy which I haven't seen at all yet. Yippeee. A roomy. *annoyed expression*

I groaned and drifted off into a powerful nap as I saw it was 3:25 p.m.

* * * *

"Yea, I'll talk to you later. Looks like I have some stuff to solve."

-Low talking form other side of the door-

"Nope." The p was popped.

"It's my new roomy, but yea talk to you later."

-More talk from door-

The door closed and I snapped my head up. I looked over at a preppy blonde and then at the time.

6:20 p.m. . . . good grief.

She looked at me for a moment before breaking into a cheery smile.

"Hey! I'm Livia, but you can call me Liv. I'm happy now that I finally have a roomy. This is sooo cool and just by looking at you, I can tell we're going to be BFF'S!"

I just stared. Did she say Bff's? I pulled out my phone remembering what my current best friend said. And I have her number on speed dial.

"Welllllll, aren't you gonna tell me your name?" Liv asked, curiously eyeing me.

Heather. I decided against that. "Brianna. Call me Bri," I responded carefully. 

She beamed at me, or shall I say past me as she gazed at my unopened closet.

"Wow, you have like the best clothes from my pov. Omg just like me. This is soo awesome wait till we go shopping together."

I sighed with a slight frown. She sure got nerves.

The day passed by in a blur which included me having dinner with her and her friends.

That very late night I crashed down on my bed and fell asleep. I was so exhausted.