Chapter 1

" I need a vacation! " the blonde male sighed as he sat on his chair. He'd just finished his photoshoot for the day and he was exhausted to say the least. He turned his head to look at the male sitting next to him.

" Don't look at me like that! " he said. " you always look at me like that whenever you want to smoke something!" The guy shoved the blonde away from him. He knew him better than anyone in their work place. They were both introduced to the modeling industry at the same time and knowing that they were both the same age, they became friends ever since.

"Agh! This is ridiculous, I NEED a vacation. This whole packed schedule thing is harshing my flow." The blonde grunted. He took out his phone and contacted his manager. Being a model isn't all glitz and glamour like how they make it look online and on TV. There's a lot of work that your schedule is always packed and you don't get to have some time to yourself. Gil was definitely going to get his vacation.

"Gil, are you sure you're not high right now?" His companion asked getting a sigh as a reply. " I wish I was but sadly my broham, I'm not." The door to their studio was swung open, revealing a very shocked man. He marched right up to the two and looked at Gil.

"Gil! What do you mean you're going back home!? You can't leave! I sent you your schedule this morning, you saw how packed it is!" The manager shook Gil by the shoulders as hard as he could trying to shake some sense into the blonde. " and that my man is why I need a vacation." Gil said. " but you..." The manager was cut off. " Nope! .... vacation!" Gil said looking away. "Gil you can't just..." Gil raised his finger. " ah! Ah! Ah! .... vacation!" Gil whispered.

The man sitting next to Gil chuckled. " nah! This dude is just looking for an excuse to wake up every day and get high." He said. "Aren't you high right now?" The manager asked. " you people really need to stop saying I'm high." Gill tried to defend himself but he knew nothing will change. It's probably the way he talks and his always relaxed demeanor that makes people think he's always high. ' I'm only high like, 40% of the time' he thought to himself.

Gil managed to convince his manager to clear his schedule to finally go home for a vacation. He had to do a lot of work before then but he was able to go home at the beginning of the summer. One Friday afternoon Gil was driven from the city to Porkbelly, his home town. After hours on the road he finally saw the town coming into view. He smiled as he felt a little happy that he's finally home. The car pulled up in the drive way of Gil's house. As he got out of the car he tried to invite his driver in but the man refused and drove off.

Gil takes a deep breath and exhaled. " it's good to be back!" He turned to go to the door but as soon as he turned he heard high pitched squeals coming from the house next door. Two red heads that looked like twins were looking over the fence.

" Oh my gosh! Gil!!! You're back?! You're actually here in Porkbelly!" Suzan screamed. " we never thought we'd see you again. EEEE! You got even more good-looking!!" Merry also screamed. The two still haven't gotten over their crushes on the kid next-door. They just kept following him on Instagram while they were at their university, that's how they ended up knowing that Gill was a model now. They sure as hell thought they were lucky for coming home for summer vacation just to end up accidentally meeting with Gil again.

Gill stood there in front of his door with a confused look on his face. He'd seen the two girls during his childhood but he still doesn't know their names. They were always next-door though. He left his luggage in front of the door and walked closer to the fence. " hey girls, long time no see." He greeted as he leaned over the fence. The twins squealed even more.

"JOHNNY!!" the sounds of the girls were soon interrupted by yelling. Said boy came running out of the house to find his sisters. He panted awkwardly. " hey remember that machine you left on the kitchen counter? Let's just say that it's in more pieces than it originally was and mom's not happy about what happened to her kitchen." Johnny explained but all that fell to deaf ears. His sisters were too busy drooling over Gil to get mad at him. ' wait, Gil?! ' he thought.

"Johnny Bro!?" Gil wasn't even paying attention to the girls. His Cyan eyes were focused in a pair of blue eyes he hasn't seen in forever. He took in the appearance of the boy in front of him. The boy he use to know grew a lot. He grew somewhat taller and his blonde hair with the fiery ends was the same. Gil almost didn't recognize him, especially with the fact that his hair was down now. Gill continued to look at Johnny. He smiled as soon as he saw how full of life Johnny's eyes were, just like when he was a kid. " Johnny! Look at you, all grown up and stuff!" He ruffled the younger boy's hair.

" Gil!? " Johnny yelled.